Do we have a deal?

"You want what?" Blitzo asked Noctrum.

"You heard me, I want to become part of IMP"

"But why, you have it made here, why would you want to leave?"

"It gets cumbersome after awhile. I've been running this place for over 1000 years, after that long with no changes. It gets boring, not to mention I've been missing the demon life style. I propose a deal, I become your business partner, you get a portion of what I make from Nocturne, in return, you get my teleportation powers."

He outstretched his hand towards Blitzo.

"Do we have a deal?"

Blitzo shook Noctrums hand, earning him a smile.

"Alright, now shall we get going?" Noctrum says as he opens a portal to the outside of the assassination building.

They stepped through running into Verosika.

"Well well well, if it isnt IMP, the worst assassins in the..." she said before she saw Noctrum.

"Hello, Verosika, lovely to see you. Then again, I'm pretty sure I've seen you at my club." He said as he stepped through the building's doors.

"How do you know Verosika, mr Noctrum?" Moxxie asked.

"Please, call me Noct, and I've done a few deals for her. Nothing to major."

"I had some of the lesser imps prepare an office for you" Blitzo said as he opened the door that read Noctrum.

Noctrum pulled his sword called "the blade of the damned" and placed it on the wall.

Loona stuck her head in and saw him changing, letting his hair down and putting on a black t-shirt

*whoa* she thought as Noctrum took notice of her, and grinned.

"Like what you see?" he asked as she blushed "iI's ok to stare, your father already approves

"Like what you see?" he asked as she blushed "iI's ok to stare, your father already approves." 

She looked to Blitzo, who stuck up a thumb and winked.

"Really Blitzo?"

" Yeah, hes alot better than that Vortex guy, that you were hanging out with while we were working"

Noctrum laughed almost buckling in on himself.

"Vortex? Are you serious, hes all talk, in reality hes a womanizer. " Noctrum said as he walked out of his office, carrying a glass of whiskey.

"You know him" she asked as Noctrum nodded.

"Like I said, I've done deals with Verosika. And on most of them hes been in her security detail." He said as he sipped on his drink.

"Well, I guess you know alot of people." Millie said.

"Ofcourse, after all, I used to be Satan's right hand man"

"That's actually how we met" Blitzo said.

"While Blitzo used to work at LooLoo land"

Luna smiled as the demon and her father remenised on old times.

The two carried on like two old college buddies until a contract came in.

Noctrum readied the portal as Luna pleaded with Blitzo to let her go.

"Please, it gets boring at the office"

"Why do you want to go with us this time? Its just some lady that killed our client and got away with it."

"Because I want to, please"

"Blitzo, let the girl come, we could probably use her on this assignment" Noctrum said as Lunas tail began to wag.

"Fine, but it's just the two of you going, Moxie, Millie and I will be handling another contract."

The portal opened and Noctrum and Loona stepped through. She sniffed the air and smelled fresh blood.

"Ah the smell of fresh blood" Noctrum said as he took notice of the Satanoc ritual, happening before them.

"Lucifer, I beg of you, used this mortal and inhabit the earth" said their target as the young man tied to a tree stump begged for his life.

Noctrum stepped out and walked towards the lit fire.

"Ah a botched summoning ritual" he said as the others took notice of him.

"Who are you" they asked

"Me I'm the demon that was sent to kill you" he said as began to pull out their weapons and fired at him.

"Noooo" Loona screamed as Noctrum fell to the ground.

They began to chase her as Noctrum rose, his eyes turned black and his shirt stained with blood.

He toar off his shirt and drove his hand through the chest of one, crushing their heart, and shot the rest of them with the pistol he acquired off of the first, as their target looked on in fear.

"You ruined my favorite shirt" he said as his wounds healed. He then snapped her neck.

Loona looked towards his toned and well built blood soaked body as he opened the portal, just in time to see Blitzo and the others returning from their job.