Tears Dont Fall

After the events with the cultists, they both took time off, and cleaned themselves up. Over the next few days, the two would grow closer. Close enough that Blitzo told them both to "stop pussyfooting around eachother and hook up" which they did.

Their first date was at Club Nocturne. Noctrum had closed the club for the evening, and had everyone except for Maderna, and the cooking staff go home.

((The image above is what she wore for the date))

"Wow" she said as she entered. Noctrum pulled her chair out and they ordered after he sat down.

*Shes beautiful* he thought as he stared at her in awe, jaw practically on the floor.

The evening was filled with conversation and laughter.

"Then he said 'conversations lead to HPV'"  she said as she laughed.

This caused Noctrum to laugh. He saw her smile an actual smile. That's when Loona felt a small poke at her side. She looked down and saw a small hellhound looking up at her.

"Hi" he said as she stared down at him. Noctrum took notice and got up to take care of him, when loona motioned for him to sit.

"Hi" she said in response.

"What's your name?"

"I'm loona. What's yours"

"Dante" he said looking at Noctrum.

"He's my son" he said.

Loona looked at him in confusion.

"I had a very drunken one night stand, and 9 months after I had sworn off drinking that much alcohol, he was on my front porch"

She looked at Dante and smiled.

"How do you know my daddy" he asked.

"We work together. And hes also my boyfriend" she said catching Noctrums attention and spreading a smile on his face.

Dante nodded and looked back at her and tilted his head.

"One more question" he said as she diverted her attention back to him.

"What is it sweetie" she said

"Are you gonna be my mommy"

This caused Noctrum to spit out his drink and Loona to blush.

"Dante..." Noctrum said only to be stopped by Loona.

"Do you want me to be?" She asked to which he nodded as he yawned. Noctrum then had Maderna to take him back to bed.

After the date, Noctrum escorted Loona back home, not really talking along the way.

"Thank you for tonight" she said as they reached her doorstep.

"Its not a problem, I'm sorry for not telling you about Dante, believe me I wanted to but..." was all he got out before Loona pulled him into a kiss.

"I don't mind, and while I really dont like kids, it's ok because hes yours" she said as she draped her arms around his neck.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her again.

"I want us to work, not just for me but for Dante aswell" he said as she forced him to lookn into her crimson orbs.

"We will" she said as she smiled and quickly pecked him on the lips, before running her fingers along his jaw and heading towards the front door of the house.

"See you tomorrow?" She asked earning a quick nod from the demon infront of her causing her to smile.

Noctrum breathed a sigh of relief, realizing that for the first time in over a thousand years, he was truly happy.