Episode 6 alternate ending

((chapter will take place during the final fight in s1e6, and Noctrum is not Doom Slayer /guy he is the one who killed the slayer and took his arsenal and armor))

Noctrum walked into the office as he placed his phone in his pocket and walked into his personal office. Expecting to see Loona and Blitz only to see no one, no moxxie or Millie either.

He entered the conference room and saw a note on the desk.

"Noctrum,

We took a contract on the surface but it turned out to be a trap by the humans,that captured Blitz and Moxxie, we are heading out to save them now, of you're reading this,it means something went wrong, please come find us, and bring Stolas.

Loona"

Heading back to his office, he took out his phone and called Stolas.

"Ah Noctrum, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Blitz has been taken" Noctrum said as he opened his armory vault.

"Where is he"

"I don't know, I placed a tracker on Loona and I'm gonna head out to find them, meet me there"

Activating the tracking magic he found where all of imo were. A building with the acronym D.H.O.R.K.S in bold on it.

Opening a portal he appeared outside and walked in through the open door. Blood covered the walls and ceiling. As he walked he examined the bodies, which were either bitten or sliced in half.

"Loona and Millie have definitely been here" he though as he heard gun shots.

He peered through a window and watched as I.M.P. worked, eventually running out of both ammo and time.

As one of the humans was about to strike Loona, he jumped through the window and crushed the humans fragile skull with his foot.

"Noct" Loona whispered, as he turned to look at her. His eyes were black, but his glare softened when looking at her.

"These guys giving you trouble?" He asked as all four of his coworkers nodded, to which he turned his head back around to face the humans in front of him, his glare returned as he took out two pistols on started unloading.

He lost track of one, and payed for it. Just as he was about to shoot the one human, he felt a sharp but brief pain in his side. Looking down he noticed a Katana sticking out of his side. The owner was desperately trying to pull it free of Noctrums ribs.

The demon grabbed the human by the collar and threw him into and through the wall. The force of the blow blowing him into pieces.

Pulling the katana free, he began using it against his enemies and fought harder than before, giving Stolas enough time to open a portal and get the others out.

"Noctrum it's time" Stolas said.

"Close it, I'll be home soon" he said as Stolas protested, causing Noctrum to close it forcefully.

"Where's Noctrum" Loona said as she looked at the demon Infront of her.

Noctrum ran after finishing off the rest of the humans, he was in search of there central archives attempting to delete an evidence that any of them where there.

After purging all the data, Noct picked up the katana that had his blood on it and decided to take it with him, as a souvenir. Opening a portal he stepped through, and surprised everyone except Loona, who knew he would be back.