Gladys the Fattest

Did you ever realize friends has the word Fri at the beginning! Well maybe that's my inner fat girl talking. Anyway my names Gladys and my bffs name is Patty. We are the fattest people in school me being 367 lbs and her being 365 lbs. We eat everything. Ya we get bullied as you probably would've guessed. It's annoying but anyway I was in class today I was daydreaming bout cake. And how I should probably only eat 5 today instead of my usual 15. I'll probably male it hmm lets see 6 layers and a 9 inch long and 7 inch wide. Ya that's good. Then I realized I was talking out loud!!!! I said all the cake stiff put loud! They weren't supposed to know I eat 15 a day!! My main bully asked me a question. He said who am I I have 8 cakes in one hand and 7 cakes in the other!!! And everyone laughed but I guess it was kinda funny! I'm FAT AND PROUD!!! I met up with patty later in the hallway. Yeeessss its lunch time!!!!!!! As you can guess its our favorite time. Wait itsbopen lunch which means we have to go off campus to get lunch! We walked over to my Porsche and patty pushed me in then I pulled her in since the cars so small AMD we are so big. We pulled up to mc Donalds and she ordered a big Mac a diet coke extra large fri and a cheeseburger and I got the same thing as her. The rest of the school day they called me Gladys the fattest for my little cake incident earlier but now the taunting got worse since I showed up with my "meal" from mc Donalds but I don't really care like I said I'm FAT AND PROUD!!!!!