Patty the Fatty

Patty's POV

At school people call me patty the fatty. At home people call me patty the fatty. I'm always called patty the fatty. But I like being fat. You don't have to worry about staying oh Idk 78 pounds when you're 18. Which is stupid cuz I was 127 at age 7. But ya food is ma life. I eat every chance I get. At lunch I get 5ths at home I raid the fridge at the store I eat all the free samples at the yogurt bar I fill the cup to the top then put tons in my mouth and tons in the sample cups. Speaking of yogurt me and gladys are going right now. Hmmm I think I'm going on a diet. Gladys was taken back what!!!!! She exclaimed. I'm gonna get chocolate chip instead of double chocolate chip. Are you sure she said. Double to just regular is pretty extreme. Ya Idk how those skinny girls eat mango and pomegranate. I got my chocolate chip yogurt with chocolate chips, cookie crumble, gummy bears, jelly beans, sprinkles, peanut butter cups, Eminem's, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, strawberry syrup, and whipped cream and Gladys got the same. After yogurt wanna go to taco bell. Sure. After our yogurt we hurried out the door and shoved each other in my mustang and sped of to taco bell. Hi I'll have a doritos locos taco, a starburst freeze, a taco salad, a quesadila, a bean and cheese burrito and 3 soft tacos and she'll have the same thing. Are u guys throwin a party or sumthin the employee asked? No just us. He looked at is weird then handed us our food. We went home ate and fell quickly asleep.