Why Does He Hurt Me

Ciara's Pov

I woke up this morning to my alarm goin off in my ear so i ignored it then my mom walks in.

Mom-get up sweetie!

Me-mom five more minutes.

Mom-come on.

Then she walked out the room and came back in with a bowl of ice and pours it on her.

Me-mom! Wat the hell!

Mom-now get up!

Me-ugh.

I eventually get up and go to the bathroom taking a 10 minute shower and i got out i went to my closet and picked out by pink crop,black leggings,pink and black Nikes,and my Louis vitton purse and u was ready to go. Wen i walked downstairs, i seen a man over my mom kissing her neck.

Me-excuse me

Mom-oh ciara u scared me, i didn't no u were right there!

Me-well now u do and who is this?

Mom-this is my boyfriend cody and my new fiance! (Shows het the big ass rock on her finger)

I jus stood there with a suprised face

Mom-sweetie did u here me?

Me-uh yea i heard u and um i gotta go mom. Luv u!

Mom-bye honey.

Cody-well i guess someone's not happy about me bein here.

Mom-Trust me she'll get over it.

Cody-we'll jus have to c baby

While i was driving i kept thinkin bout my mom and her new boyfriend at home. So then i arrived in the schools parking lot and i get out to see these 2 girls coming towards me.

Both girls-hey u got a bad ass ride.

Me-thanks.

Girl#1-oh im Mickey and this is Layla.

Me-nice to meet yall.

Mickey-wait r u new here?

Me-yea.

Layla-this is gonna be good!

Me-why?

Layla-because we might have another fine ass friend to our group.

Me-oh thanks that's so sweet. So where's the front office?

Mickey-it's this way and wen u get ur schedule meet us right here.

Me-ok.

I walked in the office to find a lady typin on the computer.

Me-um excuse me im new here and i need a schedule.

Lady-wats ur name?

Me-Ciara Jones

Lady-ok here u go and don't be late to ur class. (Hands her the paper and walks out)

Me-(walks in the hallway to to c the girls from earlier)hey i thought u guys were gonna go ahead to class.

Layla-no we don't want to leave u out here by urself if u don't know da school and let me c ur schedule.

I hand her it to her and she looks at it and smiles.

Layla-girl u got all ur classes with us!

Me-really im so lookin forward to it. Come on let's get to class before the bell rings.

We walk into class to see a bunch a of boys whisting and sayin hey baby wats ur name and i jus walked past them and sat in the back with my girls then in comes the teacher wit a short ass mini skirt. Then she starts the class.

Ms.Bold-ok class it looks like we have a new student. Ms.Jones will u stand up and introduce yourself to the class?

Me-my name is ciara and im from Chicago and i moved here a week ago and that's it.

Ms.Bold-thank u ciara u may have a seat now and class i want u guys to pass these back.

Me-wtf is dis? (Whispers)

Mickey-girl u ok?

Me-yea but wat is dis? (Shows her the paper)

Layla-it's a pop quiz she gives ys one everytime a new student comes here.

Me-well ok

Wen i was done i took the test up to the teacher and i was on my way out of the class wen i seen this fine ass boy with tattoos all on his arm with pink sexy lips and then he asked me what's up shawty and i jus stood there and rolled my eyes wen he bumped into me.

Me-um hey.

Boy-sorry for bumpin in to u but ain't u da new girl?

Me-yea and wat is it to u?(givin him attitude)

Boy-Oh i c we got a feisty one right here but im Julian but u can call me ju.

Then after he said that the girls came up to me pullin me away

Mickey-why u waz standin ova there?

Me-cuz i waz thinkin bout sumthin.

Layla-yea probably Julians dick!

Me-u r so fuckin nasy.

Mickey-well now that we have u here we were wonderin wud u like to join our group?

Me-wat is this for exactly?

Layla-it's a dance group me and mickey came up wit and we want u to be our next member if ur down for it.

Me-oh im down oh and i don't like julian he so full of himself.

Mickey- ok but we were jus wonderin so since we have a free period later on i waz thinkin maybe u should do a lil dance so we can see how u get down miss thang. (Laughing)

Me-alright ur on!

Mickey-ok den