Bring It

Julian Pov

After lunch i told Dashawn (day day) and Langston bout the girl i ran into and they seen her in the cafeteria wit Mickey and Layla so we were jus havin a lil convo bout her.

Lang-damn i want that ass to be mines bruh.

Day Day-man imma hit that shit first.

Ju-bruh please u ain't gon smash a fuckin grape.(laughing)

Day Day-watever yall trippin

Lang-nah u jus mad cuz u ain't get no pussy man.

Day Day-aye look they leavin! (watchin da girls leave)

Lang-wat u think thay finna do?

Ju-idk but we gon find out, let's go! (Gets up followin dem without bein notice)

Free Period

Mickey Pov

So now that we got our free period, we decided to go outside and let her show off.

Me-So ciara r u ready boo?

Ciara-yep let's do this son!

(The music starts and she grindin,twerkin,wining and she killin the hell out of that dance and wen she was done we started clapping and cheerin for her)

Layla-wow that was amazin!

Me-girl i didn't no u cud dance like that.

Ciara-well i used to take dancin wit my mom wen i waz little and i jus got used to doin it as i got older.

Me-Ciara UR IN!!!! We jus jumpin round and screamin til we saw the rangers clappin.

Lang-wow how cute is that?

Ju-i no lil girls jumpin up and down like six year old's.

Day Day-bruh they jus happy cuz they got a new member.

Me-excuse me but we don't talk to assholes like u lil boys boo. So u can walk away or get dragged by the dog u came ova here wit. (The girls oohh)

Lang-sorry love we ain't come ova here to hear that shit, we were jus chillin till we saw ur girl here poppin that ass doe.

Ciara-jus shut da fuck up and leave u brighter den da damn sun. (Girls start laughin like crazy)

Lang-looks like we got a feisty one here boys.

Ju-yall no wat to do?

Rangers-yep!

Me-RUN!!!

We all ran from the rangers tryin not to get caught by them.

Layla-(out of breath) i think we lost them.

Rangers-No u didn't!

Me-wtf! Where did u come from?

Lang-no where anyways how bout we have a lil dance off and see who's better.

Me-no!

Lang-why not

Me-cuz we don't want to!

Lang-oh shit yall we got us sum chickens.(cluckin)

Me-u no wat let's do this u asshole!

Lang-alright meet us in front of da school in 15 mins.

Me-ok bye.

Layla-now we got a lil bit of time to practice our dance and i think i no what were gonna do it.

Ciara-alright let's get started,so them we were thinkin bout puttin sum sexy teasin in this dance to throw them off.

15 mins later

Rangers-yall ready!

Us-yep *poppin da p*

Then da music came on and the boys went first and they looked a lil bit rusty to me and the girls. It waz our turn and everybody in da crowd waz screamin,jumpin,and yellin our names and the rangers got mad and tried to top our dance but couldn't cuz me and ciara did a back flip in da air and layla went up and twisted around and we caught her right in time before the music stopped.

Rangers-damn.

Divas-thank yall. (Leavin)

Ju-wat da fuck did we jus lose to sum fuckin divas?

Lang-yep come on let's go get dey asses

Ciara-girl guess who behind us?

Layla-who girl?

Ciara-the rangers bruh!

Me-wat do you bums want? (Turns around)

Day Day-nun jus lookin.

Me-for wat, uh damn nigga wh-(gco)

Day Day-jus came ova to see if yall beautiful ladies wanted to hang out wit us sumtime.

Layla-oh so now you wanna call us beautiful and ladies after all dat shit yall jus said back there after we whipped yall asses. I don't think so.(givin dem da bird)

Day-where,wat time and how hard.

Layla-nigga please ur dick is da size of my fuckin pinky.

Day-bitch please u know u want dis! (Motioning his hands)

Layla-who want a damn pop sickle stick. Man i swea

(Walked Off)