Part 6: Falling Hard

I did a couple more till I got to my last one. "Alright finally, BridgetDocks._ says 'Who else thinks she trying to fuck Juicy for cloat?" I look at my camera just as Gaege walks in and I look back at him. "My bad. Didn't know you were streaming." I shake my head as I get pulling him and I sit down as he stand next to me. "Perfect timing actually. So I am reading mean comments and I want you to react to this one." He chuckles as I show him my phone. "What the fuck?" I bust out laughing and I turn off my phone putting it in my lap. "She isn't fucking me for cloat." I nod looking at the camera. "Exactly!" I smile. "We are just friends!" I say. "Bye babe. Love you." I joke. He giggle. "Love you too babygirl." We bust out laughing. "But no. Me and Gaege aren't together chat." A bunch of ship comments began appearing making us laugh. "Okay, that was all Gage." He nods and exits out. "That's all I have for you guys." Gaege pokes his head back in. "Y'all guys should totally subscribe and follow her on all her media at LavLuvsGames." I look at him I'm shock. "You know my outro." He laughs. "That's best friend y'all." I say before I stop streaming.

Gaege and I decided to play some videos games together to pass time and just chilled. I don't know something about just having Gaege around me was just everything I needed. We could just do nothing but cuddle or just sit in silence...I enjoyed it.

I like him a lot but it all felt so soon. We met like a couple days ago, I already went to Vegas with them and it been the most fun I've ever had. I didn't really have any friends except for like Bailey so to have the boys was a change in the best way.

"Ha you lost again." He pulled me from my thoughts and I laughed. "Wanna go see a movie?" I randomly just ask, I didn't want to be in the house cause we'd eventually run out of things to do. "Sure, what you wanna see?" I like going out with Gaege anyway. I think about it. "How about scary stories to tell in the dark, heard it was good." He shrugs not really caring.

It was around 6, the movie was basically like 2 hours longs and Gaege said he will probably head home after.

We got our tickets, then went to the concession stand to get snacks and I got skittles with popcorn. We took our seats next to each other as the previews played. It was about to be 7 and that's when the movie started. Gaege and I whispered to each other till the movies started. As the movie played one of the dumb jump scares got me, I jumped a little making Gaege noticed and he held my hand. I mentally was panicking but I smiled as I blush brightly. I focused my attention back to the movie, the rest of the movie wasn't that bad and I luckily didn't get scared again. We enjoyed the movie and snacks we had gotten.

It was like a first date, a cute kinda shy behavior fluttered between us and it was wholesome and cute.

He drove us back to my house and not realizing I was still tired I had fallen asleep in the car.

When I had woke, I was in my bed instead of the car, I saw a folded paper facing me on my nightstand and it had writing on it. 'Open when you wake up, xo Juicy'. I smile as I lean over and grab carefully unfolding it.

'I had fun today lol. I went home after I got you in bed all comfy and stuff. You looked super cute btw. Missing you already but text me if anything.'

I smiled brightly as my cheeks burned red and I grab my phone to text Gaege.

Me: That note was super cute!

I realized it was like 4 in the morning and he was probably sleeping. I grabbed a snack from the kitchen then went back to sleep after eating it.

I wake up again and it is around 11AM, I get up and shower. I change into this cute mha shirt I had and dark blue ripped jeans with converse.

I reread the note Gaege left and there was no doubt in my mind that I was in love with Gaege whether I would admit it to him or not. I'd fallen for hard ever since we met. What would he even think? I'll ask the one person I knew wouldn't judge me and would be honest even if hurt me.