Chapter 4

* Thank you for reading and I hope you are enjoying it. If so please vote and share it with others!

By the time we got back to our flat, as Stella called it, the day had gone by. Grabbing my phone I went to turn it off of silent.

"Shit" My mom had called like 4 times.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah I just have to call my parents back."

After a short FaceTime I explained to mom, who was freaking out, that I'd met some people and had gotten invited out. I also explained I had a lot of unpacking to do and promised to call her tomorrow.

"Ready to unpack?" Stella asked, I was surprised she still wanted to help.

I smiled at her, "You bet!"

*********
It took 2 hours to unpack and find a home for everything. When we were finally done Stella turned to me.

"This calls for pizza you in?"

"Absolutely!" We went in half on a pizza that wasn't half bad.

"So I noticed you're missing some stuff I bet you need to go shopping!" She was very observant.

"Yeah, I was kinda hoping you could help with that. I'm afraid I'd get lost trying to find the store."

She just laughed at me and nodded.

"How about we get up in the morning, get breakfast and we can get everything you need?"

"Sounds like a plan. Now if you will excuse me I'm going to take a bath, because I have no shower curtain, and go to bed I'm beat!"

Moving to another country was no joke and all of a sudden my body felt tired and I couldn't quit yawning.

"Night." She said

"Night." I said

Slipping into bed I assumed I'd fall right to sleep. The adventures of the day, however, kept playing in my mind. How had I made so many friends in just one day? Me, Lilly Andrews, who had maybe two friends in high school had made six friends today.
Well no five if you don't count Alistair. Should I count him? No....yes??
I rolled over trying to ignore all the odd sounds of my new apartment. Sleeping away from home for the first time was gonna be hard. The temperature was too cold, then too hot. The sink was dripping and it was driving me crazy. A creaking sound could be heard every now and then. Grandma would say it was the house settling.
After an hour or so I decided to get up and sketch, that always helped me sleep.
I gathered my charcoal pencils and sketching pad. With nothing particular in mind I let the pencil pull across the book. I let go of all my thoughts letting sketching take over. I'd make a mistake and smudge it out and try again. I know I sketched for about and hour before I realized what it was I was drawing.
I had sketched a pair of eyes, but not just any eyes but his eyes. His smoldering sexy as hell eyes.

"Damn it." I angrily tossed the book on the side table and threw myself back down.

Sleep had to come soon. And it did because I don't remember falling asleep but I heard music softly playing from the common room. A soft light spilled from the windows indicating it was morning. Still half asleep I stumbled into the living room.

"Stella is that you?" The music wasn't so loud that it woke me but I was curious at why it was playing at 9 in the morning.

"Yeah sorry did I wake you?" She looked fabulous in cut off jean shorts and a white crop top.

"No it's fine. So I take it you're a morning person?" Normally I was too but the sleepless night had me wishing for a few more hours.

"Sorry." She shrugged and smiled at me and I found it hard to be upset.