Pilot - Dreams Come True

"Ever since I was a little girl,
I always knew exactly what I wanted to do when I grew up."

There, on a floor of rainbow pebbles and sand, on a small pink rug, in a bedroom themed with pasteled colors and filled with stuffed animals, a small magenta Sea Sponge with light pink hair; Dressed in a frilly little dress, knelt down on her knees while serving a stuffed Sea Bunny and a stuffed Sea Teddy their orders.

"Here you go, Mr. Fluffums!" She said cheerfully towards the plush Bunny. "You ordered a small strawberry cupcake, right? You've seemed so sad when you come into the cafe all week, so I added extra sprinkles so you'd have an extra yummy day!" She placed a small plastic cupcake up to the Bunny's mouth. "What's that Mrs. Poof-Poof?" She suddenly said to the Teddy Bear. "You wanted extra cherries in your delux cheery-cherry milkshake? Gosh! my bad, I forgot! I'll get right on it!"

She grabbed a little empty cup and put a small spoon in it and then poured a few little marbles from a small purple velvet bag on the carpet beside her into the cup to signify, "Extra cherries" and began to stir her special concoction. "Here you go, Mrs. Poof-Poof! I hope your delux cheery-cherry milkshake is extra cheery and extra cherried enough for you, now!" She said while giggling.

- "Spongica~!" That was her Mother calling from downstairs. "Yes, Mommy?" She called out. "You'll be late for school if you don't stop playing make believe and hurrry up!" Her Mother yelled out.

Spongica. That was the little Sea Sponge's name. She sighed now, a bit sadly, setting down her little cup of imaginary milkshake and stood up to sweep off her skirt.

She grabbed her rainbow candies and cupcakes themed backback, turned off her bedroom light and smiled back at her little cafe set up as the light from the hallway outside of her room peered in upon it.

"It won't always JUST be Make Believe." She said smiling as she shut the door.

[The Spongica Absorbance Series]

Pilot Episode 1 "Dreams Come True"

*Ding Ding Ding* The sound of a ship bell rung out, loudly! But it wasn't on a ship of any sort. No, it was simply the large ship bell shaped alarm clock that Spongica's parents had bought to help her wake up BRIGHT and early in her brand new home!

Now 18 years old, her parents had helped her to save up enough money to get herself her very own house right after she graduated from college!

It was lovely, too. A big and beautiful Dragon Fruit! (What else!?) It had everything she'd ever hoped for and dreamed!

Her bedroom wasn't terribly different from when she was a child. Still rainbow colored, it was a bit brighter now and less pastel; With beautiful rainbow accents to most all of her belongings. Though, a bit more grown up now, she owned only 100 stuffed animals instead of 200. She'd also stopped collecting sea shell and flower themed stamps to collect fashion shoes! (Now isn't THAT adult!?)

The whole house always smelled so sweet! Spongica wondered sometimes if it was just how sweet and happy the house made her feel inside! . . . Or if it was because she was living in a fruit.

  Spongica stretched out yawning in her colorful raibow and irredescent sea shell shaped bed with blankets printed with pictures of colorful cakes, candies and confections. She sat up in her pastel purple nightgown covered in white stripes, her extremely long light pink hair in curlers. "What a Beeee-Yooo-Tee-Full Dayyyy~!!!" She said cheerfully as she jumped up to stand on her bed doing a long stretch, reaching towards the cieling.