09

➶︎ 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾!~ ➶︎

» DRAKEN CARRIED YOU BRIDAL STYLE AWAY FROM THE FIGHT. Emma, Takemichi, and Hina were behind him. "Come on! Let's hurry!" Draken shouted while picking up the pace.

Once they all headed to a safer location, the ambulance came a second later. Some people came out of the ambulance and when towards Draken. He then handed them to you and gently positioned you down on a stretcher.

You were hallucinating, trying to regain consciousness. "Y/N please stay awake!" Takemichi pleaded while tearing up.

"CRITICAL CONDITION! SHE'S LOST TONS OF BLOOD!" All of them widened their eyes as their breath hitched.

"IS SHE GOING TO BE OK?!" Takemichi exclaimed, trying to go closer to Y/N but was pulled back down by Draken.

"sit down. Now is not the right time to go all up on the nurse's face. Let them do what they have to do..."

You held onto Takemichi's hand, "Please take care of yourself Michi...and take care of mikey for me as well..."

Draken and Takemichi looked at you with your dull eyes.

"and..tell..mikey that.. I love him too.."

"You can tell him at yourself-.." Once he said that your grip loosened, and a loud beeping noise echoed through the vehicle as the nurses started to panic.

"She's going to cardiac arrest!"

One of the nurses blurted out while takemichi widened his eyes.

"Y/N..?"

Once everyone arrived at the hospital, except for mikey, and then out of nowhere, baji asked what occurred.

"What the fuck happened to Y/N," Baji said as he clenched takemichi's collar, lifting him. "I-i..-"

"She got stabbed. And it's all my fault..if she hadn't taken the hit. she wouldn't be in the hospital right now." Draken said as he held his head down low.

Baji scoffed while putting down takemichi. "Whatever. You just better hope she's still alive. or else I'm killing you, Draken.." Takemichi and the rest stiffened by baji's statement.

'Is Y/N really important to baji? What is their relationship towards each other?'

"Even so, we would still be in the same circumstance and it would be you that's in the infirmary room, ken-chin," Mikey said as he walked towards the group of people.

"Ken-chin, what's Y/N's condition right now?"

"....she's in cardiac arrest.."

"oh, I see..well. don't lose hope in her yet. She's stronger than you think. She'll make it through, I bet my whole life she would." He said as he sat down next to Draken.

'You even promised we would get married one day...'

Once the operation sign turned off, one nurse appeared out of the room and then was bombarded with questions regarding your health and safety.

"The operation...-"

"was a....success"

Everyone cheered meanwhile baji, Draken, and mikey stood silent. They all were grateful you made it.

Quietly, mikey stepped out of the hospital and wandered off somewhere alone. Takemichi noticing that Mikey wasn't anywhere to be found, then went outside and checked where he could be.

Later he found him sitting down with his head down low, "Thank god...don't frighten me like that Y/N.." Takemichi's eyes softened, 'He really does care about Y/N..huh..'

"Can we see her?" Baji questioned.

"I'm afraid visiting hours are until tomorrow morning." Baji nodded. "Alright, guys. Let's go home now." Baji shouted while pestering people to go.

!~NEXT MORNING~!

You arose from the knock on the door. You glanced around, didn't recall you were in the hospital. "Ehh...Come in!" You said while sitting up.

The doorknob turned slowly as you saw strands of blond hair. "Are you feeling ok?" You perked up at the person, it was mikey. "Yeah.." You said as you looked back down.

You knew you were going to get scolded. It was a foolish thing for you to get in the way. Mikey sighed, as he went closer to you, caressing your hair. "I'm not mad at you...I was worried.."

"I was scared that I might lose you..."

You were sobbing softly, "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.." You mumbled as you gripped onto Mikey's shirt.

Once you stopped crying, you pulled away Mikey's shirt to see tear stains on his shirt. "Sorry..."

He smiled, "It's okay. I don't mind."

"Can you hug me again..?" You implored shyly. "Of course. Anything for you, princess...-" He then wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you.."

"love you too.."