19. Seven Days in Utopia

Seven Days in Utopia
David Cook
Rate: 8.5/10

This book was literally all about golf. And to be honest, I did not enjoy much. It was hard to keep track if you were not familiar with the game. However, if you let yourself lost in Utopia, you would realize that life is not all about winning.

In Chapter Eight, Johnny said to Luke, "Always set an extra place at the dinner table, so when destiny comes knocking at your door, you invite him as though you have been expecting him." And I've been living for these words since then. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try to win, the Lord will say it is not the right time. You must keep trying. And when destiny knocks, please make sure you are ready. See his Face, feel His presence, trust His love.

Upon hitting the last page of the book, the first thing you'll probably ask is, "did he make the putt?" Of course, I'm dying to know. But if you look closely, you will realize how it perfectly ends. You don't need to know if he made the putt, because that's the point of this book. It doesn't matter.

--

Thank you David Cook for all the lessons. It has been a great week at Utopia and now, I kept on asking, "Where have all the Johnnies gone?"