1: 6th grade crush still weighs my heart

Happy reading! :)

_*Dick's (Robin) P.O.V*_

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-!

I slapped my hand down on my alarm clock and sat up slowly, checking the time through foggy eyes. I looked at the time, 6:00 a.m. Swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, I yawned. Too early to get ready for school, I thought, but too late to go back to sleep

As I made my way to grab the door handle, it swung open. I jumped back several feel, only to see my dad at the door dressed in a suit and fancy leather dress shoes. Well, he wasn't exactly my dad. He was my adopted father, Bruce Wayne. "Hey, I gotta go to work early today, so I can't drive you to school." He said, ignoring the fact that I almost just kicked him in the jaw. "Okay, and please don't scare me like that ever again."

He simply smiled and said a quick 'I love you' before leaving. I sighed and looked over at myself in the mirror. I was pretty short for my age which kinda pissed me off. My hair was jet-black and flopped carelessly in front of my eyes, which were a crystal blue. I was pretty skinny, but I had quite some muscle, do to the fact that I'm in gymnastics.

I took a quick shower and I got dressed in a dark green hoodie with a black leather jacket on over. I slipped on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of black converse.

I walked back to the bathroom and put in my contacts, until one of them ripped. Crap! I thought to myself. I checked the time on my watch. 6:38 a.m. The bus was gonna be here any second! I searched through my desk and found my old pair of plastic black-framed glasses. I slid them on and ran out the door, almost forgetting to grab my bag.

I caught the bus just in time. I breathed heavily as I walked to the back of the bus, sitting alone with no one in any of the seats next to me. I tried catching my breath and sat with my hand on my chest as if it would help my heavy breathing.
I opened my eyes to see people in the seat next to me. I recognized the girl as Meghan. She was one of the prettiest and most desired girls in the school. I leaned forward to see Wally West sitting next to her, talking and laughing.
Instantly, I could feel my heart pound against my chest and I knew I looked like a tomato. Quickly, before he could see me staring, I sat back against the seat. I've had a crush on him since 6th grade.
I've never told anyone that I was gay, not that I had anyone to tell, but I've never even told my dad about it. Nobody knew. And that's how I liked it. Alone.. sometimes.

*__Time skip 8th period__*

_*Wally's P.O.V*_

I sighed happily as I heard the bell ring. I wanted to get out of there! I quickly got up and went to go leave, but someone called my name.
"Wally!" I turned on my heels and saw that it was my teacher.
"Yes Mr.B?" I asked, faking a smile.
"The principal needs you in her office." Mr.B said as he gave me his You fucked up look. I sighed and said a weak thanks. This wasn't going to be fun. I dragged my feet as I walked down the hallway, trying to waste as much time as possible.
I knocked on the door and heard a muffled 'Come in.' before I entered. When I walked in there was another kid sitting in one of the chairs in front of the desk.
He had black hair and was wearing glasses, covering blue eyes that were like the sky. I've seen this kid around, usually in the advanced classes. I shrugged to myself and sat down in the chair next to him.

When the kid looked over at me, I looked back and saw him visibly jump and turn pink before quickly turning back to the principal. I didn't know I was that ugly, damn.
The principal smiled at the both of us. Her blonde hair fell just over her shoulders and her bangs were swooped over her forehead and tucked behind her ear. All the guys in school said that she was hot, and that they'd fuck her, but I just didn't see it. Also, she was like 30-something!