𝘃.

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎 . ➶°⁂🍼
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

 ➶°⁂🍼𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: B.E.D — Jacquees
・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔. ❞

𝕿he first thing sulayma did when she woke up was... well nothing, really. her body was restricted. because cench's head was on her chest, using her tits as pillows. she sighs to herself.

what did i promise myself since the first song i ever released?

as slowly as she could, she manoeuvres out of his hold. only to roll and fall onto the floor with a thud. groaning in pain, she lifts herself up. luckily, cench was a deep sleeper.

she heads over to his bathroom to freshen up. one look in the mirror could tell how down and dirty you got at a link up. and god did they have a link up.

her makeup was so smudged it made her face look disfigured and she was pretty sure her frontal was out of place from how much she rocked back and forth.

instead of grimacing at her appearance, she found herself smiling. as terrible as she looked now, she knew she found last night enjoyable.

she grabs one of the towels sitting on the rack and runs it under water before trying to take off as much makeup as she could with no real remover. she may have fucked up one of his towels but hey, he fucked up her guts.

as she picks up some mouthwash to use, cench comes in. the first thing they did was look into eachother's eyes. she didn't know what she saw in them; he felt the same.

"sorry. i just thought that i could—"

"it's okay," he waves her off, getting his own toothbrush before getting her one of his spare ones. she thanks him sheepishly and he couldn't help but laugh to himself a bit. she was so shy right but last night she was the opposite of that.

"s'alright, darlin'," he mutters before brushing his teeth. they did it side by side, quiet as ever before and during it, which made sulayma feel weird. what? did last night just not happen... or...?

that feeling goes away when he wraps his arms around her waist and rests his head on her shoulder, squeezing her tight. they look at eachother through the mirror, cench planting a couple kisses on her collarbone and back of her neck.

"you're so fuckin' pretty," he randomly says and she smiles. "i look a mess," she rolls her eyes, "i got worn out..." she trails off, making him laugh a little bit.