𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶.

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎 . ➶°⁂🍼
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Both Sides Of A Smile — Dave & James Blake・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚖𝚎, '𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗' 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎...

・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚖𝚎, '𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗' 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎
𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎
𝚖𝚎, 𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍. ❞

❝𝕬ll that shit is long. i just need answers to my questions. and that's it."

it was a saturday night; dave thought it would be nice to take sulayma out somewhere to eat. to try and apologise for it. in her mind, all she saw was a pathetic attempt at trying to get back into her good books after missing something so exceptionally important.

"i don't wanna argue in the car right now. we can go inside, talk it out there. but right now," dave blows a raspberry and shakes his head. "no. 'cause as soon as we're done, i'm going home without you. now listen up 'cah i'm only asking once, innit?" she lets him know and her tone let him know that she wasn't fucking around.

"do you care about me?"

"sul', ofcourse i care about you. you're just taking everythin' too—"

"stop fuckin' sayin' that! i'm tired of you sayin' that. if you truly cared, you woulda dropped everyting to turn up to my trial. you're 'posed to be my man. my rider. yet here you are bein' late 'cause of sum shitty party your niggas was tellin' you 'bout," she shouts.

he was in the wrong and he knew he was in the wrong. he desperately wanted her to forget about stuff, move on. he thought the shower of gifts, the expensive dinner, the late night drive would make her forget. but one wrong word slipped out and it lead to arguing again.

"why? just tell me why you didn't turn up? that's all i need to know," she pleads. there was silence. nothing ever comes good from silence. it sent a ringing to her ears, making her head drop so she could try block it out.

suddenly, it was interrupted by multiple notifications going off on her phone. she didn't want to check it but when she saw a flash of dave's name, she thought she might aswell.

but it broke her heart when she did.