𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘅.

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎 . ➶°⁂🍼
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Mrs — Central Cee・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍,𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍,
𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐. ❞

𝕹ella and sulayma get in nella's car together, with her turning on the radio before starting the car. now sulayma didn't know if it was her luck or something, but the first thing she heard was the last person she wanted to hear from.

"i hope a trap boy's your type..."

click. the radio was quickly turned off. "i'm putting my bluetooth on," she informs her cousin, getting her phone out to do so. this just makes nella laugh, shaking her head at her.

"have you even listened to the tune?" she asks. "yeah. 'cah it's fuckin' everywhere. and i'm on my petty shit. rightfully so, his ex who wasn't even his ex at the time wielded a fuckin' knife at me."

"but... no one ever knew she was gonna be that crazy. like the mandem knew she was crazy but not on no ted bundy shit," nella reasons.

this was a bit of a shock in the system because everyone and their mother knew that she despised oakley. and now, there's this change of heart. for what?

"oi, nells. we was supposed to turn here, tesco is that way," sulayma speaks up once she notices her cousin was driving the wrong way.

"i know but... we need to stop at yours," she tells her but it gets drawn back up quick.

"i already got everything we need at mine. why—"

"i forgot something, innit? we'll be on the road in like five," nella explains and pulls up to the drive. she gets out the car, urging sulayma to stay in.

as nella walks out, she calls lz. it rings a few times before he's heard over the phone. "yeah she's in there. i'm tellin' you andre, don't. fuck. this. up. ... yeah i will call you by your first name, i don't care! okay, she's getting suspicious. bye."

lz kisses his teeth as he parks his car. getting out, he taps delicately on sulayma's window once he walks over to her car. pulling a confused face, she hesitates before letting him in.

"y'alright?" he greets her, kissing the side of her head. "yeah, i'm good. just... confused. like- where's nella? and why do i not feel safe about being in the car with you right now?"