one

your name |

Breaking: CUBE ENTERTAINMENT announces soojin's departure from (G)I-DLE

"not even a proper goodbye from her?"

i closed my eyes as my skin prickled with just the sound of the news echoing in the empty living room

my hand that held my phone tightened the moment my heart processed that what's happening right now is not a nightmare.

why?

"it shouldn't hurt like this." i whispered. the living room grew silent but the thick atmosphere grew and i felt suffocated.

why would they take her away from us?

"why am i hurting like this?" i asked, barely in a whisper. i closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, the pain was surging through my heart.

she's my comfort idol. but now, she's gone.

"seo soojin." i muttered her name as a stifled sob escape my throat.

i can't accept this. they can't easily kicked her out like that.

they can't easily let her leave the group like that.

"fuck!" my sobs had wracked my body so hard to the point i just couldn't stop. the pain was so paralyzing that i had fallen unconcious.

soojin is not just an ordinary kpop idol for me.

she gives me the comfort i need.

and now that there's no certainty to when i'm going to see her again bought a thousand pain in my heart.

i waited for her for so long.

i waited for her to comeback.

and it fucking hurts, because i know that what's happening now can't be undone.

i became emotionally invested to her.

i became emotionally attached to her.

how am i going to cope up?

i've never been attached to any idols, only her can make me cry like this.

soojin is innocent.

soojin didn't do the things they accused to her.

there was literal proof that soojin was innocent.

her situation, several of the posts about her have been debunked.

too many inconsistencies on her accuser's but none of that was true.

but eventually, when they come back as five, it wouldn't feel the same.

her absence will be felt everywhere & they'll be forced to act unaffected by all of this.

i can't take that against the rest of them. they're stuck and more frustrated than anyone.

why would she leave when she's innocent?

the upcoming thought pained me in a way that i felt that cold, sharp feeling slithering through my bones and blood.

it caused me to drop my phone, along with the shattered pieces of my heart.

soojin is not coming back.