three

soojin |

"it must be hard for you to leave."

i softly smiled. ofcourse, it is.

it's hard for me to leave my members who had been my home for the past few years.

it's hard for me to think that i'll never be a part of (g) i-dle again.

i sighed as i rest my back on the bench and closed my eyes.

i find it funny, that a lot of things has happened to me today.

the news came out about my departure on the group.

i left the company without even saying goodbye to my members.

but i found this girl.

i know i shouldn't entertain a fan, but what can i do?

she's crying infront of our company because of the sudden news. and i can't just leave her in that condition.

i would've thought that she was crying because of the clc group.

but when she shouted those words, her anger and frustration because of the company,

i know i'm the reason why she's crying.

i remembered saying that i'll come back soon to nevies. and now i was wondering,

how are they now?

are they mad at me because i didn't keep my promise?

one thing for sure, i know that they're hurting right now, especially those person who stan me.

"what was their reaction when they received the news?" i asked.

"they are shocked. but the anger and the pain they feel is even more heavier, unnie." she replied.

i looked at her, curious."are they mad at me?"

"you know that they would never get mad at you."

"i just want to make sure. but how about you? w-what do you feel about it?"

"i was.. more worried about you."

we stayed silent for a couple of minutes.

watching the rain falls down as the dark clouds enveloped the sky.

more worried huh.

so this stranger comes here to make sure that i'm okay?

i sadly smile at the thought.

i fully expected that when i left the group, i would also lose my fans.

but no. this person, and i know many more of them chose to not leave me. and i know that they're still hoping for me to comeback.

but even myself, i'm not sure when or if i'll be able to return to the kpop industry, including neverland again.

i don't know.

"you can just forget about me, right? you all should believe the accusations that i'm a bully and just move on. you can, right?" the words were suddenly out of my mouth and i heard her took a deep sigh.

i should've leave her when she stops crying.

but i didn't. instead of leaving her, i found myself going to the han river park with her.

sitting on the bench, as the rain continues to fall to us.

at this moment, i feel like we both didn't care if we got sick.

because what we need now, is comfort and assurance.

and maybe a fairwell as well.

i looked at her waiting for an answer, but she only stayed silent and her eyes answered the question.

"you could've just easily forget me, and act like i didn't exist after all." i know that hurt was evident on my quiet voice,

but she looked at me.

i can see in her eyes that she wanted to wrap her arm around me and take all the pain away.

but she knew me.

i wouldn't allow her. i never allow anyone to heal the pain i've been holding after all.

"do you believe them? that i'm a bad person? that i'm a bully?" i asked again.

"i never did, unnie." she replied. i brushed my hair and sighed.

"but what if they're telling the truth?"