Chapter 1

"Its been 1 week!" Said Paimon, "Huh? Oh...yeah..." replied Lumine. "So what happened is..."
1 week ago... *cough* *sneeze* "I think its getting worse..." said Lumine, "You should really ask Master Jean! This happened eversince you went to Dragonspine 8 days ago." Replied Paimon, "sure" replied Lumine.

Lumine and Paimon went to see and meet Jean. They have finnaly reached Jeans office, Lumine knocked on the door and Jean opened it. "Hello, traveller Lumine, how may I help?" Jean said, Lumine also noticed Lisa in the room. "What does our little cutie want?" Said Lisa, "I w-was sick for 8 days, it happened eversince I went to Dragonspine.", "Its just a cold, best treatment is rest." Said Lisa.

"Good morning- oh, hello Lumine." Kaeya said when he opened the door, "We have a meeting today, actually. We still need the others." He continued. "G-*sneeze*-ood m-orning..." replied Lumine, "you should rest." Said Kaeya, 'Lumine is really cute wether sick or not.' Kaeya thought, "Lets bring Lumine to her room." Said Jean, "May I be excused to be with her in her room?" Asked Kaeya "She is a sick person. You can resume the meeting without me." He continued, "Alright. I will just tell Sucrose to tell you what happened." Replied Jean, "She is with Albedo, I think." Said Lisa, "Lets go, Jean." She continued.

Jean and Lisa closed Lumines door with a little smile on their face, They knew what was gonna happen (ikr bro)

Kaeya and Lumine

"Why did y-you come with me..." asked Lumine, "a sick person can't be left, am I right?" Replied Kaeya, "Can I have a blanket, there is no blankets in the- *achoo!* *sniff* -.. bed" said Lumine,

"Here," Kaeya got a blanket and put it over Lumine, "this will keep you warm." While covering Lumine, "But...-" "its no problem, dont worry." Kaeya cut off Lumine, "thank...you.....hmhm..." Lumine fell asleep immediately after that, she really is, sick.

End of Chapter 1 :D

Y'all this is prob the first one in wattpad ty for reading.