Chapter 3 - Is Lumine still sick?

"*achoo!* *sniff* ugh, it keeps getting worse, I was just fine a while ago." Said Lumine, "Hmmm...Paimon thinks  you shouldn't work yet. "Let's go back?" Said Lumine, "to my room?" She continued.  yeah, Paimon thinks you should." Paimon replied.

Paimon and Lumine went to the room, they saw Kaeya fixing Lumine's bed.

"Kaeya, hello..." Said Lumine, "I can do that by myself, why'd you have to?", she continued, "I don't want you being more tired." Replied Kaeya, "your sickness got worse?" He continued, "Yes,  yes it did. *cough* " Lumine replied, "Sit, Lumine." Kaeya told Lumine.

Lumine sat down on the bed, Kaeya sat beside her.

"Ugh...I wish I could just magically get healed" said Lumine, "Come here," Kaeya replied and hugged her, Lumine needed a hug anyway. She felt like it was a more-than-a-friend-hug, she still hugged back.

"Thank you, I really needed that." Said Lumine, "I figured you needed it, anything for you to get better." Lumine blushed a bit.

"You shouldn't really work that much if your just 'a bit sick' " Kaeya said, "Paimon figured that out too." Lumine replied, "Lie down and sleep, You'll get better in a couple days." Requested Kaeya, "In a couple days?! I have a lot of fighting to do!"
Shouted Lumine,

" Requested Kaeya, "In a couple days?! I have a lot of fighting to do!" Shouted Lumine,

"oh, sorry..." She continued, "Just...sleep." Said Kaeya, "both people will be happy wen you sleep." He continued, "are you calling me annoying?" Asked Lumine in a mad tone, "Nope, I'll be happy when your quiet and you look very cute when you sleep." He replied, "E-eh...pshhh...I'm not that cute." She said.

Kaeya lifted Lumine's face and said "awh, really?", Lumine went quiet and just lied down and covered herself with the blanket. Inside the blanket was a blushing red girl. 'Why is my cheeks so warm...oh no...stay calm!' Lumine thought, " well then, I'll just sit on the chair." Kaeya said, he stood up from the bed and went to the chair and sat down.

Lumine and him both fell asleep, again.

Kaeya had nothing to do except for one quest, 'Save Lumine From Her Sickness'
Kaeya felt uncomfortable on the chair so he approached Lumine and looked at her face, Kaeya felt like his heart is planted on his ear, he also felt a warm sensation on his face.

Kaeya leaned down to Lumine's face and said "It wouldn't hurt if I would just..." Kaeya kissed Lumine on her cheek.

"Next time it would be you lips, Lumine." He whispered. Lumine woke up all of a sudden, she felt better than last time.

"Good afternoon, Lumine. Did you enjoy naptime?" Asked Kaeya, "Yes. I feel better than before now." She replied, "well that's because I ki--- never mind." Kaeya also replied while scratching his head, "huh?" Asked Lumine, "Nothing." Kaeya replied.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door, it was Diluc.

Kaeya opened the door, "Hello, Lumine, I heard you were sick." Said Diluc, "She's fine now, strawberry head." Replied Kaeya, "I am a hot chili pepper liked by girls." Diluc told Kaeya, "The Acting Grandmaster likes me." Diluc continued, both Kaeya and Lumine said, "WHAT?!",