Chapter 2

Kaeya was beside Lumine and fell asleep to while sitting down.

( ξ(´▽')/ξ this is author, I'm loving this.)

Kaeya woke up realizing he is beside Lumine while sleeping. "G-good afternoon..." Said Lumine stretching, yawning and coughing.

She rolled a bit to the other side, where Kaeya was, her body hit Kaeya's. "Hm?" Said Kaeya, "o-oh, uh...sorry..?" She replied with a red face, Kaeya got up and brushed off dust on his body and clothes, Lumine stayed at bed. "Do you want tea?" Asked Kaeya, "sure." Lumine replied. Kaeya got out and brewed Lumine her tea, and after its done he went back to her room.

"Here, I hope this will make you feel better." Kaeya smiled, "thank you." Lumine replied. Lumine's hands were shaking, so the tea spilled on her, luckily it was not that hot.

"Oh, no!" Shouted Lumine,  "Its okay, I'll clean you up." Said Kaeya. Kaeya got a dry cloth and cleaned Lumine's clothes, and lastly, face. "Kaeya..." Said Lumine, Kaeya's face had gone very close to hers, almost like they were kissing but no. Kaeya and Lumine made eye contact and stared at each other for a moment, they blushed like a pure red fresh tomato.

"Is it wrong with my face being close to yours?" Said Kaeya, "I-" "Just kidding, I'll move away.", " you feeling okay now?"asked Kaeya, "sorry if Im a bit clumsy..." Replied Lumine, "Hahahaha, a bit?" Laughed Kaeya,

"okay fine, I am clumsy." Replied Lumine "no, no. Its all okay." He said, "I was just making you laugh." Kaeya continued, "hmph, yeah." Lumine said in a grumpy tone, "Is our little Lumine mad?" Teased Kaeya, "No,
I'm still a bit sick that's all.", "oh, sorry"
He replied.

L.umine felt better a bit after those moments, and decided to get up, Kaeya got up too; both of them went out of the room and went to the Knights of Favonious Headquarters. "Have anything to do today? We can go to Good Hunter if you want." Kaeya said, "Sure. Would be good to have some meat." Replied Lumine, "ooh! Paimon wants some too!" Said Paimon.

They went to Good Hunter and ate delicious food. 'Lumine is so cute when eating too.' Thought Kaeya, "Thank you for the treat, Mr. Handsome Kaeya." Lumine said, "Yeah! Yeah! Paimons really full, thank you Kaeya!" Said Paimon too, "Mr. Handsome Kaeya? Hahaha, is that all because I treated you guys?" Replied Kaeya,

 Handsome Kaeya? Hahaha, is that all because I treated you guys?" Replied Kaeya,

"do you want more?" Asked Lumine, "my mora, please." Laughed Kaeya, "that's not really a treat..." Said Lumine, "I was kidding." Replied Kaeya, " Mr. Kaeya always jokes!" Shouted Paimon.

"But...you missed the meeting, because of me." Said Lumine, "Im the one that insisted anyway so its okay.", " I'll never forget this, Kaeya. Thank you." Lumine said, "I'm doing my daily commissions now." She continued, "Great...Meet you next time?" Replied Kaeya, "Yes, Bye-bye Mr. Handsome Kaeya." "Yeah! Byebye!" Replied Paimon and Lumine.

End of Chapter 2