V. || Hallucinations

Each day Y/N would get illusions of her ex husband and son, it haunted her. She didn't know why, all she wanted to do was forget.

It wouldn't stop, it would continue every day. Every corner she looked there was an illusion of her son and ex husband. She wanted it to go away so she continued to brush it off.

She was snapped out of her trance while Sally and Asta were trying to get her attention, which to they finally succeeded at.

"Are you okay, My Lady?" Sally asked worried, giving Y/N a soft yet worried look. She was concerned for Y/N, they both were.

Y/N shook her head "I'm fine, what did you need?" She asked the two girls who looked at each other and back to her. She was confused but she brushed it off.

"We were sort of worried for you, you had seem out of it for awhile" Astra began, voice laced with concern and care. "And we thought you should go to the overworld to try to find your son or cool down" Sally finished, smiling gently at their Goddess.

Y/N's eyes widened at this, her? Go to the human world? No no shes a god, she has duties, her kingdom needs her. What were they gonna do with their God if a sudden attack comes?

Her trains of thoughts were caught off by Sally speaking "we know what you're thinking off, we'll manage it" She spoke softly, they wanted her to relax and have fun for once.

Y/N thought for a moment, she could take a break and try to find her son or maybe just roam around the overworld and see the animals.

She sighed before speaking up, "I'll think about it" She said, smiling genuinely which made the two girls smile at this. They nodded at her. "We'll let you decide." Sally said, the two girls walking away after.

Y/N sighed and the same thing kept repeating in her head throughout the day. It was tiring.

"Go to the overworld"

She sighed and accepted it. She was finally going to the overworld, a place where she didn't think she'd be going to anytime soon. Y/N grabbed her golden staff, ready to go to the overworld.

With a click of her staff, a rain of white feathers covered her view and transported her to the overworld.

============================

Y/N opened her eyes, the sun shining brightly as ever in her eyes. The feathers disappeared as she could finally see clearly. She was there, she was in the overworld.

Of course it isn't safe but the beautiful flowers and animals that roamed made up for it. She breathed in the fresh air before taking a look around.

She smiled as she looked at the bees buzzing happily, the birds chirping and butterflhs are flying happily.

She was in a field of alliums, her favorite creation and flower. The color was beautiful and so was the flower in general, it reminded her of her son.

She decided to walk around and see if there's any humans near by.

This was the start of her new journey.