II. || The Fight

"You sick fuck!" The H/C haired woman yelled furiously, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

It had been 17 mortal years (1 god year) since her son, Ranboo was sent to the overworld. She had found out that her husband, DreamXD had been cheating on her with a mere mortal.

She was upset. She trusted the blonde with her whole life only for him to cheat and throw her away like some useless tool. She wanted to cry, it hurt so much.

XD felt guilty but said nothing, what was there to say? He had done enough damage to Y/N and it was clear they wouldn't be getting together any time soon.

The woman dashed out the room, tears falling from her eyes. She hated this, she hated him, she hated what was happening, why her?

DreamXD tried chasing her but found it useless and teleported away. This was one of the biggest mistakes he's done.

▱▱▱▱▱ ⌑˖ ࣪⋆ ▱▱▱▱▱

The H/C haired girl sobbed, her knees to her chest as she sat down. She didn't understand why XD would do this, he loved her right?

God, she was stupid for believing him well so that's what she thought. She regreted everything or maybe that was her subconscious telling her it was all a lie, even so she was still upset.

Sally and Astra were worried sick about her, they had heard what happened and felt terribly bad for the woman. They knew Y/N loved XD a lot so they could tell she was hurting.

Even as a God, she still had emotions. She felt sick in the stomach, was she really crying over a cheater?

▱▱▱▱▱ ⌑˖ ࣪⋆ ▱▱▱▱▱

A/N; Sorry it was short shshhsbdbdbejhehd