Regrets and Encounters |Chapter 5|

So I decided to enter the Pokemon Watty Awards for 2015. :) I'm going to try my best with this story. :3 And anyone who joined, well good luck! :D. And hopefully I get in. :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

May and the girls, were in the studio trying to write another song. "So what if we use this as a melody?", Leaf asks playing a short little tune on the piano. Dawn put her hand under her chin, in a thinking position. "Hmm. That sounds good.", she says. Leaf smiles and writes down the notes she had played.

"Alright, so we wrote the first verse, now we gotta write the chorus.", Misty said looking at the sheet of paper they were writing on.

May was looking at the paper, and she suddenly had a flashback from five years ago. "Guys! I just had an idea for a song!", May exclaimed jumping out of seat, and grabbing two blank music sheets, and a pencil and her guitar. The. She ran out of the room.

The three of them sat back blinking their eyes, slowly. Looking at each other, questionable looks in their eyes.

~*Meanwhile with May*~
She was scribbling furiously on the sheets of paper, and she had a whole bunch of eraser marks on the sheets. Her guitar at hand, she began to play the tune, Leaf had suggested at the beginning. But instead of playing, just that one note. She had created more tunes, and some more parts of the melody and the intro of the the song.

She sighed frustrated, when the intro of the song sounded a bit, awkward and demented sounding.

She erased the notes, once again and fell back against the couch.

She began thinking, ever since what happened with Drew and the rose garden has made me feel on edge.

Her three band mates clambered into the room she was in. And saw the messy music sheet. Sure it was messy, but it was still legible.

The three girls crowded around the paper, and read it. Dawn squealed and gasped. "May! I love it already!"

May groaned and hid under the throw pillow of the bed. "No! It's not! I messed up on the intro! It's not even good to record, and not even good enough to perform infront of everyone!" Dawn grabbed her arm gently and put it back down onto her lap. "May, please stop putting yourself down. I know that it wasn't your fault that Drew broke up with you.", Dawn said gently her colbalt eyes looking at May.

May nodded meekly, and the rest of the girls smiled at each other. They all sat down next to May. Leaf being the energetic girl she was, said something amusing. May started laughing her blue eyes shining happily. The rest of the time, you could hear laughing, a quick remark, and a whole bunch of singing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Drew Hayden, the guy with a mop of green atop of his head The green-eyed heartbreaker. May's ex. He was currently hitting his hand repeatedly against the wall of his mansion he shared with the other guys.

"Drew, what are you doing?", a feminine voice said. Drew turned around swiftly there stood a black haired girl, with eyes the color of gold. The name was Grace. "Get away, Grace.", Drew said coldly, while cradiling his fist. Grace continued to advance towards him. "But Drew, I'm just trying to look out for you.", Grace said a smile gracing her beautiful features. "Really? Trying to look out for me? That's the most stupidest thing I've heard. More like trying to protect her money maker.", Drew mumbled to himself.

Grace looked towards him, her gold eyes questioning him. "What was that, Drew?", she asked.

Drew looked towards her, a smile on his face. If you were to look, you could tell that it was forced. "Okay! I just wanted to see what you were doing.", Grace said cheerily and she ran towards the door of the mansion.