Later at dinner

Arthur and Alfred walked into a nice Italian restaurant, the place was packed from the inside and out, this restaurant was impossible to get a reservation to!

"So Arthur... I hope you like this restaurant it was hard to get a reservation"
Arthur glanced over to Alfred eyes full of happiness
"Yes, Alfred I've been trying to get a reservation here for ages. I finally will be able to see why it's so hard to get a reservation."
Alfred smiled at Arthur, they made it to the front of the line finally....
The waitress took Arthur and Alfred to their table which was outside on a large balcony for people to look out onto the harbor and see the beautiful sights. Arthur was still holding in his feelings for Alfred and didn't know the way to tell him how he felt, it was silent for a whole until Alfred broke the ice.

"So Arthur.... I've been wanting to ask you about something, since we haven't seen each other in 7 years" Alfred nervously scratched his head

"What is it Alfred" the Brit that was now becoming sad looked up as the two colours of their eyes met creating what felt like the most awkward moment.

"Well" replied the American, he was about to speak more but the two friends dinners came.

Alfred seemed to inhale his dinner or it was gonna in about two minuets, as for the Brit he was taking his time and enjoying his meal.

"As I was saying Arthur... I kinda joined the army..."

Arthur looked up with eyes so wide that his he's looked like moons.

"W..what"

"Yeah! I'll be the hero and it'll be just like old times! Right dude?!" Replied the exited American

Arthur didn't even reply he was very hurt by he comment so he got up and ran away.

Just then the Italian who ran the place walked up to the sobbing Alfred.
"so... How was the pasta?"
Alfred glanced up sadly and replied
"It was good" he sadly blew out the candle at the table and got up, paid and walked out.
The Italian randomly bursted out crying
"HE DIDN'T FINISH HIS PASTAAAAAAAAA"
the Italian then began to cry in the corner. Ve~