Back stories of the robins

ItsImAWeirdo hope this is want you wanted

"Next where going react to the history of Robin."

Man: this is the history of every single Robin from DC comics.

Man: the original Robin is dick Grayson the son of an acrobat family called the flying Graysons. Everyone hung peachy until the circus the perform in makes the three big mistakes. One stopping in Gotham, two not paying a monster protection and three not assuming someone is always trying to kill circus performance.

"I am really sorry about your dick." Barbara said dick. " it's fine, it's was long time ago anyway." Sick said back to her. He smiled at her and turned back stoping smiling and looking sad remember the pain her went through.

Man: it's more commons than you think. The trapeze is sabotaged and dick's parents fall to their death. Bruce Wayne witness I'm the tragedy and makes a decision.

Bruce: Alfred I'm adopting the Grayson boy, I know what it's like to watch your family die so horribly.

"Thank you Bruce for adopting me." Dick went up and hug Bruce. Bruce hug back and said,
"Your welcome dick." Bruce smiled.

Alfred: I think that's a wonderful idea sir having him around the manor may do something good for the both of you.

Bruce: I'm going to let him dress up in colorful costume with no pants and fight murders and lunatics by my side.

Everyone started laugh.

Alfred: sir have you thought this through-

Bruce: hey kid, you wanna go work out your fealings of turmoil on the dangerous city streets

Everyone started wheezing except for Bruce but he did had smile in his face.

Dick: yay!!

"So you didn't  question your decision and just join Bruce on crime-fighting."  Kori turn to dick and said to him.
"Uh  yea." Dick shortly said.

Man: Batman and Robin become an unstoppable crime-fighting team, unfortunately as the years go by their relationship becomes strained.

Dick: screw Batman I'm skipping town and starting my own superhero team.

Everyone starts to laugh again

Alfred: very good master dick.

Dick: and it's going have other teenage heroes like me.

The original Titans smiled remembering the adventures and fun the had.

Alfred: very good young sir.

Dick: and I'm gonna change my name too. I'm going be Nightwing!

" why did they have bring out the discowing suit."dick said

Alfred: what we gets you out of this cave lad. ( whisper yelled ) It's to late for me. Save yourself.

" poor Alfred."
Everyone wheezing at the part

Man: the second Robin is Jason Todd a troubled kid with no good abusive parents. One night Batman catches Jason trying to steal hubcaps ( tires ? ) from the bat mobile instead of a beatdown Batman decides that what really needs is Guidance and makes him the mew Robin.

"Basically kidnapping me." Jason murmured

Man: unfortunately there are complications.