Chapter 18: The showdown.

General POV.

Will woke up on the Pearl. Elizabeth was sitting next to him on her knees.

He was smiling at Elizabeth before frowning.

'What happened to the chest?'

'Norrington took it to draw them off.' Elizabeth answered softly moving a hair out of Will's face.

Jack was walking around deck with his Jar of dirt. And Rose was sitting on the stairs looking in front of her.

'Where's the commodore?' Gibbs asked Rose.

'He fell behind' She said softly.

'My prayers be with him.' Gibbs answered.

Jack walked up the stairs giving Rose a reassuring pet on her head.

'The bright side is you're back, and made it off free and clear.' Gibbs said to both Jack and Rose.

Then all of sudden someone huge emerged from the water.

It was the Flying Dutchman.

Rose jumped up her eyes turned big.

And the whole crew jumped and walked back.

'Lord on high, deliver us.' Gibbs said.

'I'll handle this mate.' Jack said with an smirk pushing all of us aside.

'OI FISHFACE!' Jack yelled towards the Dutchman.

Rose jumped up walking over to Jack to pull him away.

'No let me handle this remember' he winked at Rose and she backed away.

'Lose something?'

'eh?' Jack said smirking while walking towards the stairs.

And he fell straight down.

'JACK!' Rose exclaimed running towards the stairs.

But Jack held up the jar.

'got it!' He said while standing up.

'Come to negotiate, eh, have you, you slimy git?' Jack said walking around the railing.

'Look what I got.

I got a jar of dirt. I got a jar of dirt

I got a jar of diiirt, and guess what's inside it!' Jack said holding up the jar.

'ENOUGH!' they heard Jones yell and the cannon's of the Dutchman came down.

'Oh bugger' Jack said.

'Hard to starboard.' Jack said.

'HARD TO STARBOARD.' Rose yelled.

'brace up the foryard!' Will yelled.

Gibbs was turning the helm like crazy.

'Hard to starboard!' Jones yelled and the dutchman turned to starboard to.

'Send his beloved Pearl back to the depths.' Jones said to the man at the helm.

The dutchman started to fire all their cannons at the Pearl. And thankfully the Pearl was already turning making them miss most of their cannons but a few hit right through the captain's quarters.

But the Dutchman is fast and she turned in a matter of a second.

Pintel was looking at the damage the captain's quarters had. When he saw the Dutchman right behind us.

'She's on us! She's on us!' He yelled running up to the upper deck.

'Let them taste the triple guns.' Jones said to an crewmember.