2

Reese POV

I was at Rico's house I heard his new girl is having a fish fry and I've been craving fish and fries. It's actually good because I don't have to cook when I get home.

" You should do this more often ". Chloe say eating her fish.

" No for real ". I added.

" Glad y'all love it ". Alexia say.

" I mean I could do better ". Rico said.

" Boy bye ". She said.

" Ooh I know a few promoter who invited me out and I was wondering did y'all want to go ". She asked.

" Girl you know I'm always down for a little partying ". I say.

" I'm down for anything ". Chloe say.

" Same ". Nia say.

" I need it ". Raya said.

I felt my phone vibrating and I looked at it and it was Chris. I'm having a good time right now and all he's going to bring is negative shit. So I declined it.

Rico POV

It's been a couple of years and shit is the same I swear. I told myself when I get financially stable I would leave the game but I can't. I think I'm addicted to making money. I'm in a good place in my life right now. Bella is on her own it was hard seeing her not needing me anymore. I know she's happy with everything she's doing. Proud to call her my daughter.

" Girl you know I'm always down for a little partying ". Reese said.

Ever since Chris ass got locked up it was like Reese lost something in her. She isn't the same at first I thought maybe she's getting older but it wasn't that. The first year Chris left she wouldn't come around we had to beg her to. But it was like she's dead inside. I've been saying I don't want to get between her and Chris relationship but it looks like it won't be a relationship soon. He's always asking " what's Reese doing " , " where Reese at ". I felt bad because I wasn't there for her when she had Nari I wanted to but I was so caught up in my life and didn't help her. She's my little sister and I want to help her with everything.

I saw that she was looking down at her phone for a moment. Her smile faded and then she looked back up. I already knew what the fuck she did. Chris isn't making her happy and I would say the best thing for her to do is take care of herself.

" I think y'all should stay in tonight ". Q said.

" Boy bye you just don't want to be alone with Sire tonight ". Chloe say laughing.

" Duh ".

" Well tonight you will ". She say.

My phone ring and it was CB I knew he was gone call me next.

" Hello, this is a prepaid call from Christopher Brown, an inmate at Blurry County correctional facility to accept this call press one ". I pressed one and heard Chris voice.

" Hello ".

" What's up nigga ". I walked out the living room and went into the kitchen.

" What's happening ". He said.

" Shit living ". I say.

" Same trying to stay focus ".

" Man you got too ". I said.

" How's everyone ". He asked.

I knew it was going to lead to Reese, hate being in the middle of their situation.