7

Reese POV

I'm super excited today my baby girl is turning six. Time literally flies I swear, I know she's super excited as well. I invited all her friends from cheer and kids from her school. It's crazy because for her birthday last year she told me she didn't want anything big, but when I told her about the party I was throwing her this year her eyes got big as hell.

" Mommy is the bouncy house coming ". Nari say sitting at the table eating her breakfast

" Yes baby you have to be patient it's coming I promise ". I say.

Wow! I can't believe I have a six year old, no I can't believe I have a kid. It amazes me every day.

The side door opened and it was Ro with wrapped gifts. Nari eyed Royalty like she ddin't want to notice the gifts.

" I see you staring Nari ". Ro said laughing.

" No I'm not " She say covering her eyes.

" I got some present from dad he sent a little one but I bet it's worth a lot " Ro say.

Again Chris went M.I.A like he hasn't called in weeks, and Nari's been asking about him. I can't just call the jail and say " Can I speak to Chris ". That's not how that works. His little lawyer I don't know she been a little too nice like she know something. I never liked her because when Chris turned his self in she took me off his visitation list because I was " Too distracting " what type of dumb shit is that.

" Is daddy going to call us today ". Nari asked.

" He should ". I say. I really hope he calls us.

_______________________

Chris POV

" And you sure they have no idea ". I say to Rico.

" Man they don't know nothing ". He said.

I'm finally a free man after serving that long ass charge I got out just like I told everybody. I did it in a fucked up way but I'm home. I miss my girls especially Nari. My baby girl I haven't held my baby girl when she was baby. So I'm glad we have a connect with me not being in her life really. I can't wait to hold Reese again I want things to go back to the way they were before I got locked up.

" You excited to see them ". He added.

" Somewhat I just hope they feel the same way ".

" Now how the fuck you gone pull this off nigga ". Nick said.

" I'm going to show up and let the rest flow ".

_______________________

Reese POV

Seeing Nari face light up and having fun is the best part. She was having a blast with her friends. I did this all on my own with the help of Ro.

" This is really nice Reese ". Nia say.

" Thanks I'm glad everything came together ". I say.

" Ooh Reese some body daddy is staring you down ". Chloe say.

I looked up and it was Carter dad Lamont. A few years back he tried to talk to me but everything that was happening with me being pregnant and moving it just never clicked. He's fine as hell but I could never hurt Chris. I found myself fantising about him once when I was really....you know. I just made our relationship about the girls nothing more and nothing less.

" That's Lamont ".I say giving him a smile.

" Wow he's fine ass hell ". Chloe said.

" Who's fine ass hell ". Q said walking up from behind us.

" None of you're business " Chloe said rolling her eyes.

" Don't let none of these niggas get killed in front of these kids " Q say.

" Shut up ".

I noticed Nick, Rico and Jase was walking towards us. They had big smiles on their faces I can't tell if their high or hiding something.

" Maybe we should mingle we can't keep migrating towards each other at every event " Raya say.

" Fuck what they say " Jase said looking around.

" Yeah I should go talk to parents I mean I am hosting this party ". I said

" You go do that ". Rico say.

I went over to a few parents and started socializing.

Royalty POV

Can you believe I have a six year old sister. She looked excited to be playing with her friends. I saw mommy talking to a few parents. That's why I don't host parties you literally have to interact with everyone. It's hella people here that's just not for me. Hate being center of attention.

" Not the rainbow flag ". Char say pointing at one of the kids who was holding a rainbow flag.

" Chill ". I said shaking my head.

I literally looked down for three second and I already hear commotion going on, on the other side of the yard. I noticed it was coming from uncle Nick and Uncle Rico.

" Sissy can you hold my bracelets". Nari asked.

" Of coruse birthday gi- ". I say but she interrupted me.

" DADDY ". She screamed.

" Daddy ". I mumbled looking up.

When I looked to where she was running I saw my dad. My fucking stopped I didn't move. My dad is here he's right there. I wanted to run to him but I couldn't move at all. I don't know if it was the confusion or shock but I just looked at him. You would think Reese would be excited but she just stood there. We both looking at each other like " What the fuck just happened ".

" MOMMY LOOK DADDY IS BACK ". Nari yelled while my dad was holding her.

All eyes were on Reese who just stood there with a disgusted and confused look. I went over to my dad and hugged him. That's when it hit me, my dad is here he's back. His scent hasn't changed it felt like everything was ok. I miss this.

Chris POV

I walked into the house and saw all the pictures around the house. I'm lucky to be back home to my family I can't wait to see them. I heard music playing in the background. I'm about to see my girls. Part of me was nervous as hell.

" The moment is here ". Q said.

" Yeah ".

They all walked out before me, I just admired everything that's happening right. I can finally resume my life I can be a dad to my girls and be a great soon to be husband to Reese. She deserves the world. She held shit down without any support and I respect her for that.

I walked out and went into the back yard. I instantly noticed Reese. She was beautiful standing there and she knew it. Her smile was amazing damn I missed her smile.

" Chris ". I heard someone say.

It was Raya who looked so confused and then her face changed she started to smile.

" What's up ". I said.

I gave everyone a hug and then I heard a little girl scream " DADDY ". I looked and it was Nari she started to run over towards me. I noticed she was with Royalty who gave me this puzzle look like she didn't know what to do.

" What's up princess ". I say to Nari. I picked her up and kissed her. I'm holding my daugther right now.

" Mommy said you wasn't coming ". She say.

" I know but you know I couldn't miss this ". I said.

" Happy Birthday princess ". I say

" Thanks ".

I saw Royalty coming over to us and her face got soft.

" Dad you're home ". She said hugging me tight.

" And I'm not leaving y'all again ".I said kissing her forehead.

Life feels complete right now and I wouldn't change this shit for the world.