3

Reese POV

And it's right back to work. My job is easy but damn I need a break like a year long break.

" Is that my favorite senior resident ". Nurse Ryan say.

" Hey ". I said.

Nurse Ryan is the only person I like besides my interns and partner.

" How was your weekend ". He asked.

" Actually it was really good ". I say.

" That's good to hear ".

_________________________

I was on my lunch break and Chris called I got a little excited when he called I don't know why.

" How is everything ". He said.

" Good ".

" Can't wait till I get home man ".

When he starts talking like this I don't know what to say to him.

" Chris you'll be home soon just have to wait on it ". I said.

" You right ". He say.

_________________________

Royalty POV

Nari and I was in the parking lot waiting to go inside to see my dad. Nari was super excited to see him.

" You ready to see daddy ". I say.

" Come on ".

This isn't the first time I'm seeing my dad I used to always visit him with mommy but it slowed down once she found out she was pregnant with Nari. I really miss my dad being out everything was literally fun.

____________

After going through security we were finally able to sit down and wait on dad.

" Is daddy coming home with us ". She asked.

" Not today but he will soon ". I say.

My dad didn't want us to tell her where he really was and we all agreed. I heard a door open and saw my dad I got really excited and he was excited as well.

" Look Nari their goes daddy ". I say pointing to him. Her face lit up when she saw him.

" Daddy ". She asked pointing.

" Yeah ".

He sat at the table and they took off the hand cuffs. He looks the same I swear I see he started to grow his hair out.

" Hi daddy ". Nari said cheesing at him.

" What's up baby girl ". He said.

I looked at the female guard who was staring at us. Then I noticed to whole staff was female. I looked at my dad then back at the staff. None of my business.

" How are y'all doing ". He asked.

" Good ".

Reese POV

Whew I was finally off and wanted to eat something good and fast. I was thinking about cooking some wings and fries, the girls favorite.

" Ro loves hot wings but Nari loves lemon pepper ". I say to myself.

" I'll make both ". I said.

When I was pregnant the only thing I would crave is wings and fries with some homemade ranch, not that store bought shit. Ro and I would literally leave the house three o'clock in the morning just to find a wing place. After we had our wings we would come to the house and make ice cream sandwiches. I miss those days.

There was a knock on the door and when I went to open it, it was some girl. She was really pretty she was tall.

" Does Reese live here ". She asked.

" Yeah ". I say.

" Are you Reese ". She asked.

" Yeah what's up ".

" Can you tell Chris to call me and put my name back on the visitation list ". She said.

Bitch what. She can't be serious right now.

" When was the last time he called you ". I asked.

" We got into this big fight about a week ago and he hasn't called me ". She say.

" And you came over here because ". I protested.

" He told me you were his baby mama so I found you and were here ". She say.

" Hmm I'll return the message ". I said.

" Thank you ".

She walked away but I was kind of embarrassed he called me his " baby mama ".