II.

Ah-in worked quietly in the large white kitchen while the god of the sky watched her make fresh pasta.

A large pot of homemade tomato sauce was cooking on the stove while a sheet of handmade meatballs finished cooking in the oven.

Bi-ryeom was fascinated by the whole process, occasionally helping and immediately getting kicked out whenever he tried to eat something.

After the goddess was done cooking the pasta she started working on dipping strawberries in dark chocolate.

"That looks fun." Bi-ryeom glanced at the piping bag she used to add white and milk chocolate drizzles. "Can I help?"

"If you promise not to eat anything."

"I promise."

"Alright."

He washed his hands and dried them off before looking over her shoulder. "So what do I do?"

"So you have to dip it in like this-" she demonstrated before laying it down on a plate. "And then once it sets, you drizzle it."

"Ok."

The pair worked in silence until all of the strawberries were decorated.

The oven timer went off and the goddess walked away to pull them with a mitt. 

Once she was done, Ah-in moved to set the table.

"What kind of wine?"

"Red."

"Sangiovese or Chianti?"

"Surprise me."

"Sangiovese it is."

He placed the bottle on the table before heading back to the kitchen. 

Once Ah-in was done she followed after him to go plate the food.

Bi-ryeom froze as he pressed a chocolate covered strawberry to his lips.

"Bi-ryeom! You promised!"

He ran out the kitchen as Ah-in chased him with a spatula. "Put it back!"

"I've already contaminated it!"

"Then come accept this beat down!"

"No!" He laughed as he tried to avoid her from the other side of the table.

The front door unlocked and Mu-ra walked in tired from work.

She kicked off her shoes and sighed before heading to the kitchen with the hopes of drinking something ice cold and refreshing.

Her eyes widened as she entered a room full of blooming purple wisteria.

Bi-ryeom was tied up in a chair and the room smelled strongly of fresh Italian food.