Kim Seokjin

Jin

Name: Jin (Kim Seokjin)
Birthday: December 4, 1992
Favorite foods: Lobster, meat, naengmyeon (cold noodles), chicken, greasy food. 
Favorite color: Pink.
Favorite items: Maple Story action figures, Super Mario action figures, Nintendo games.
Ideal type: Someone who's a good wife, is good at cooking, and is nice.
Habits: Blinking my left eye when I'm hungry.
-------------------------

Valentines Day

10:00 AM
14th of February

You look pissed off as you stare at your phone, waiting for your boyfriend, Jin, to text you and greet you on this very special day.

“He must have forgotten about it...” you uttered to yourself as you lay back on your bed, staring at your room’s ceiling. “I guess I should just go back to sleep and don’t greet him as well.”

You were about to sleep when you heard your phone "beeped". You hurriedly opened your inbox, only to find Jin’s very simple message.

Hubby: Morning.

Your eyebrows met as you pouted your lips. You stared at the message for a few seconds, before throwing your phone away.

“Seriously?”

You decided to wash your thoughts away by drifting off to sleep.

1:00 PM

You woke up because of a loud noise coming from your phone. You rolled your eyes as you answer the call. “What?” you asked, coldly.

“Woah, what’s wrong, baby?” he asked.

You remained silent since you're still really pissed off. He sighed. “Hey, meet me at the park later, aryt? Can’t pick you up there, kinda lazy. Five PM sharp, baby. I’ll wait.” he said and ended the call.

“Great! He didn’t even say good bye and I love you! What a total jerk!”

After some minutes, you found yourself still battling with your thoughts whether you’d show up or just let him wait for nothing. You were smiling when you woke up this morning, expecting to read his greeting because you know that he always wakes up before you. But there wasn't anything. And he had the audacity to speak to you the way he just did awhile ago? You know something's fishy!

You gave out a heavy sigh. “Fine, I’ll go. But I wouldn’t be nice in front of that bastard!”

You opened your closet and looked for a nice dress to wear.

Damn, why should I wear something pretty? I should just show up wearing something that would disappoint him!”

You picked up your black ripped jeans and the first white v-neck shirt you saw.

“This is quite lame and uninteresting for Seokjin’s taste. He would definitely be disappointed because of this.” you smirked at that thought. You knew Jin would prefer a dress. And a pink one, of course.

You took a bath and finished at exactly 2:30 PM. After that, you decided to curl the tips of your light pink hair before putting on some lipstick, eyeliner and mascara.

“Mom,”

Her attention immediately went to you and gave you a sweet smile. “Oh, dear. Your sister told me that you didn’t eat your breakfast and lunch. What’s wrong?”