Jeon Jungkook~

A/N: Hello! This is dedicated to ChicBubbleSpice :)))
Hope you'll like it! Sorry for the wrong grammars, if there are some. :))))))
-------------------------------*
Jungkook

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Birthday: September 1st 1997
Blood type: A
Nicknames: Jeon Jungkookie. Suga hyung calls me this a lot.
Family: Mom, dad, older brother, me.
Favorite foods: Bread, pizza, anything with flour.
Favorite color: Red, black, white.
Favorite items: Shoes, makeup.
Ideal type: Someone who's at least 168 cm but smaller than me, is a good wife, good at cooking, smart, has pretty legs, and is nice.
Habits: Sniffling (I have rhinitis), wriggling my fingers.
Favorites : The color red, Drawing, The number 1, A sunny weather with a cool breeze
Role: Maknea, Triple threat
A word that describes me: GoldMak (Golden Maknae)
Role models: G-Dragon sunbaenim
In 10 years I will be: Owner of a duck meat restaurant or a tattooist
-------------------------------*
Jullianea's POV~

"Arasso!"

I hung up the phone and hurriedly ran towards my closet and picked the pink maong shorts and simple black shirt with a galaxy design.

My cousin, Nica Unnie, is coming here today, together with her boyfriend, Yoongi and with that jerk friend of them, Jungkook. (a/n: If you guys still remember, I used the girl's name from Yoongi's part. Hihi! Okay, whtvr.)

I ran down stairs and headed up to my Mom who's busy preparing some snacks in the kitchen.

"Mom, Nica Unnie's com--"

"Yes, she called me. She also reminded me to tell you not to show your bitchyness infront of Jungkook again."

I rolled my eyes, "Mom, I can't do that! You know how much I hate that jerk! I wouldn't show my bitchy side infront of him if he didn't showed it first!"

"No, Nea. Be good."

I just rolled my eyes again and turned my back.

"Nea," - I looked at her and found her smiling, "Isn't Jungkook looks cute?"

What the f is my mom talking about?!

I smirked, "Ofcourse he is, mom. He's cute, just like a puppy."

She just gave out a heavy sigh and continued preparing the snacks.

I was busy looking at BTS' new twitter updates when I heard the doorbell rang.

Yes, I'm their fan. But not Jungkook's!

"Annyeong, Unnie! Annyeong, Yoongi Oppa!"

I opened the door wider and let them in.

"Aren't you going greet me too?"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, "Hi." - I simply said and turned my back on him.

I'm rude.

And I don't care.

"OMG Nea, have you watched their 'I NEED U' MV already?! Omg! They're all so hot there let's watch it again!"

She quickly get my Ipad and was about to touch the screen when she stopped.

She showed my Ipad to Yoongi oppa and they both giggled.