Introduction

After having a rather unpleasant time at the old clinic he worked at, Sakata practically jumped at the offer from his best friend Senra when he was told they had a need for nurses at the hospital he worked at. Specifically in the pharmacy department. 

Senra said something about 'all the nurses quitting because of the Pharmacist's attitude?' And something about how cold he was towards those who did things wrong. But..that couldn't be true, was it? 

Ignoring the words from his friend, Sakata waits outside the hospital after texting the blond he was there for help finding his way around. 

Sen-chan! I'm here! ( ^ ω ^) Please help me, I don't even know where to go from the front entrance \(º □ º l|l)/    

Senra was just finished checking one of his patients in the maternity ward when he heard a noise from his smartphone. Adjusting the glasses on his face, the blonde excuses himself and let the nurses handle the rest, Senra walked out from the ward. He let out a small smile at the message that he received before he returned to the ward. 

"Then, I will meet you again in a couple of days for the next step, Miss Rose. Please rest sufficiently and make sure you don't do any heavy lifting. If you need something, just call the nurses around here and they will tell me the issues."

"Thank you, Senra-san." The woman smiles warmly at the blond who had come to help her that day. Senra was the one to prescribe medicines for children or mothers with small children, sometimes even helping out more in any way he could. 

"Sen-chan!" Sakata whines loudly when he finally saw the blond rushing towards him a few minutes later. "You made me wait so long!"

"Baakaa. I had my work too." Bonking the redhead with the clipboard he had in his hand, Senra let out a small smile.

"Owiiee." Whining, Sakata rubs at his head and sticks his tongue out. "Bully! Anyway! Where did you say the Pharmacy was again? I should get to know everyone and what I'll be doing! Ah, and I want to meet Sen-chan's friends later too~!" This was so exciting!

“Ah! Wait a minute.” Looking at his watch, Senra mumbled a little before he looked up again. “The person in charge should be back at the pharmacy. Hmm~ Should we meet Shima-kun first?”

"Ohhh, right! Your boyfriend works here too~" Sakata elbows Senra teasingly. "How is it like working with him? Do you see him a lot?" Oh Sakata couldn't wait to tease Senra so much!

Senra's face coloured with redness before he once again bonked Sakata with the clipboard. "Mind your own business."

"Stop hitting me!" Sakata continues to complain rather loudly so anyone around them could hear. "Let's go visit your boyfriend before you abuse me more!" Huffing, Sakata walks off...in the wrong direction of course.

"OI Sakata, this way." Pulling Sakata's arm and drag him the other way, Senra just shook his head when all the staff nearby laughed at their behaviour.

Complaining the whole way that Senra dragged him, Sakata stopped entirely when he sees the purple haired man he met a few times in the middle of waving a child away who he had just given a new brace to. 

Noticing Senra, Shima brightens up and walks over. "Senra-kun, you came to visit me again~ I thought I wouldn't see you until break!"

"Did you just finish your job?" Releasing the redhead, Senra tilted his head to the side.

"Nn, For now at least. I don't have another patient for..." Glancing to his clock, Shima smiles. "An hour, though I do have work to do later."

"Gross, no PDA until Sen-chan takes me around!" Sakata demands, sticking his tongue out at Shima.