Chapter 1

A glimpse in the life of all of our members of the hospital~ And maybe...some drama??? Who knows (well we do HA)

I hope you guys enjoy! I'm really liking this au we thought of~

littleprincess0310 an: Hmmmm dramaaaa~ I love cliché drama type uwu

Word count - 10,868 words 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a week into working at the hospital, Sakata had started to get used to everything...even slowly getting used to wearing such an embarrassing outfit for work.

Thankfully to help him get used to everything, Senra dragged his friends to lunch to eat together and make Sakata more comfortable.

"I still can't believe...you fell for such an obvious trap." Soraru shakes his head at the redhead before flicking his forehead.

"He said to sign something and I just did it! I thought it was just to see what my handwriting was like...but oh well!" Taking a bite of his food, Sakata shrugs. "It's done...and it doesn't feel too bad?"

"At least the pink matches your hair!" Meychan, Senra's intern who was brought with nods his head. "I like it~" Says the idiot who would probably willingly wear it.

"Really... I didn't think Uratan would make my own best friend wear that." Senra sighed a little as he sipped on his drink before he turned his head toward his junior. "And Meychan! Don't encourage him!"

"What? It looks nice on him, can't I say that?" Puffing his cheeks with air, Meychan then sticks his tongue out at Senra. "Wear whatever you want, Sakata-san! Whatever makes you happy!"

"Something like that shouldn't make anyone happy." Rolling his eyes, Soraru tries to ignore the others. Their weirdness might be infectious!

"At least...it makes the patients laugh? They say it's cute!" Sakata nods in agreement, smiling brightly.

Letting out a tired relief as he fixed his glasses, Senra prod his face on his palm. "You guys are just dumb."

"Can I leave now? I still have patients later and I fear sitting with these two will make me lose my brain cells." Soraru pinches the bridge of his nose before fixing his white coat.

"No! You can't leave, we've barely started!" Meychan pouts, Sakata nodding his head in agreement, pouting with him.

"Yea! I only got to meet the two of you recently and I feel we're already so close! Soraru-san and Meychan!" The redhead smiles brightly, even brighter than the pink outfit he wore.

Laughing, Senra looked up toward his senior. "Are you so eager to leave because your husband is searching for you?"

"Is he?" Soraru immediately turns his head and looks around, finding no sight of his husband. Once he realizes what he did, Soraru huffs. "I'm not eager!"

"You look eager~ Married life seems nice~" Sakata gushes.

"Soraru-san is acting like a wife!" Meychan points out before laughing loudly. This from someone who never fell in love before.

Snickering, Senra shakes his head at the bluenette tsundereness. "Then don't sigh like your world is going to end."

"Shut up! Bully the one wearing a female's outfit, not me." Huffing, Soraru turns his eyes to Sakata again.

"Stop bringing it up! I still don't understand why he wants me to wear it..." It was rather weird after all.

"Hmmm.... I'm not sure I'm the one to tell you but just know it's because you are special." Senra grinned.

"Special...how? It doesn't feel special to be forced to wear something like this! It feels like he's making fun of me!" Whining loudly, Sakata complains more, earning a loud sigh from everyone else.