A Boss With Benefits

COPYRIGHT (C)- All Rights Reserved

I was starting my first job in an office for a real estate company. I was nervous as hell as Marcus, my boyfriend, dropped me off at work. He leaned over and pressed his lips against mine.

"Have a good first day at work babe" he said.

"Thanks, I will. See you when I get home."

"That at eight, right?"

"Yeah, see you then" I said.

I walked into the office and stopped at the reception. The receptionist looked up at me.

"How can I help you?" she asked.

"I'm new here, my names Bonnie Daniels."

"Ah, the new worker. I'll just show you to your office and you can organise it the way you want. Mr Philips will come see you later to give you your first assignment."

She came out from behind her desk and walked down the hallway. She stopped at a door and unlocked it with a key.

"It's all yours" she said handing the key to me.

I went in. The office was pretty bare with a desk, chair, cupboard and a filing cabinet. The carpet was soft and the room smelled faintly of paint. I sat down behind the desk and looked around the room. Just then the door opened and a guy came in. He had curly brown hair and stubble on his chin. He was seriously cute and it was totally inappropriate for me to look at him like that. I cleared my head of those thoughts. His green eyes stared at me for a couple seconds and then he smiled.

"You must be Bonnie Daniels. I'm Mr Jacob Philips but you can call me Jake" he said.

"It's nice to meet you. Thanks for giving me this job, I really needed it."

"No problem. I've got your first assignment for you and also something else but we'll get to that later. Now here's the house."

He placed a thick folder on my desk and opened it. In it were details and pictures of the first house I'd be selling.

"I'm not going to bore you too much on your first day. You can go look around the house for a while, get some supplies and then call it a day. But before you leave I'll show you your new car" he said.

"New car?"

"Yeah, you get a company car. Apart of the policy of working here but you have to drive it everywhere to advertise the place. Come on, I'll show you."

I picked up the folder and followed him out of the office. In the car park out the back there was a shiny red car with Philips real estate stickers on the sides.

"Wow, this is awesome" I said.

"I'm glad you think so. I'll see you here tomorrow at 10am."

"Ok, see you then."

"Bye" he said.

He walked back to the door and just as he went through he looked back at me and gave me a sexy smile. I blushed and opened the car.

When I got home to mine and Marcus' apartment, I went inside and put my stuff down. Marcus came into the room wearing his apron. He was cooking dinner the best way he knew how. He was a chef after all.

"You're home early" he said.

"Yeah, they gave me my first house and a free company car and then let me go."

"A car, that's pretty cool. Does everyone get one?"

"I assume so. What's for tea?" I asked.

"You're favourite."

"Your the best you know."

"Yep but your the amazing one" he said.

He went back into the kitchen to continue with dinner.

______________________________________________________________________________________

First chapters pretty short but would love to hear what readers think about my new story. Comment and vote if you like it.