Chapter four

COPYRIGHT (C)- All Rights Reserved

The next morning I woke up and I had no idea where the hell I was. I was in a bed. I looked around and saw that the room had been pretty much trashed. My dress hung on the corner of a mirror. My dress! I then noticed I was completely naked. Somebody moved in the bed beside me and I froze. It was Jake. Crap, he was naked too. He opened his eyes and stared at me. And then he smiled.

"Did you enjoy last night?" he asked.

"What the hell happened? I can't remember anything after we had that drink and you forced me to dance."

"You really can't remember anything?"

"No, I can't" I said frustrated.

"Well, I for one had the best sex of my life."

"We had sex."

"Yeah, it kinda shows with the fact that we're both in bed naked after a drunken party last night" he said.

"Oh no."

He pulled me to him and pressed his lips softly against mine. I sighed and kissed him back. Then I pulled back and got off the bed. I grabbed my dressed and pulled it on. I turned back to Jake and he was holding my underwear. I snatched it from him and pulled them on. I found my phone and saw I has ten missed calls on my phone from Marcus. I glared at Jake.

"I won't be in at work today" I said.

I left the house and rove home. Marcus was waiting for meat home. He didn't look mad.

"Where have you been?" he asked.

"I kinda fell asleep at the party and yeah. I'm sorry, I should have come home."

"It's fine, you deserved a night of fun."

"Thanks babe" I said.

"So, are you going to work?"

"No, I called Jake and said I was having the day off."

"Lucky you, I have to go so I'll see you when you get home, yes?" he said.

"Yeah, love you."

"Love you too."

He pressed his lips against mine and left. I went up to my room. I couldn't believe I had had sex with Jake. I could kill myself right now. I called him and said I wanted two weeks off work. He didn't mind and said that he hoped I was refreshed for when I came back.

The two weeks passed quickly and I woke up on the morning I started work again. Marcus had already gone to work so I was alone. I got dressed and drove to work. Jake was in the front office when I got there.

"Hey Bonnie" he said.

"Hi."

I walked passed him and into my office. Jake followed me and closed the door.

"So, are we going to talk about that night?" he asked.

"No, I'm not talking to you about anything."

"Bonnie, please."

"Jake, I don't want to be with you, ok. I'm with Marcus" I said.

"So the other night meant nothing to you?"

"I can't even remember it."

"That can't be true. How can you not remember something that amazing?" he asked.

"I don't remember it, and as far as I'm concerned, it didn't even happen."

Suddenly there was a sick feeling in my stomach. It clenched and I grabbed my bin before I vomited. Jake looked at me weirdly.

"Bonnie, are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine, just get out."

He turned around and left. I had a bad feeling in my stomach. I needed to go home. I grabbed my phone and called Marcus.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I just vomited at work. Can you come pick me up?"

"Sure, I'll be there in five minutes."

"Thank you" I said.

He came in five minutes like he said and I waited in the front office. Jake came in.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine, just leave me alone."

"Bonnie, I'm sorry if I've upset you. But we both agreed on doing what we did."

"I was drunk" I said.

"Please, just don't hate me for this."

"I just need to go home with my boyfriend."

Marcus pulled up and I went and got in the car.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine, just got a bit sick."

He held my hand as we drove home. He stayed and watched movies with me and made me dinner. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bedroom.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too."

I pulled him onto the bed and he hovered above me. He kissed my neck and moved up to my lips. He pulled my shirt off and I pulled his pants off. He grabbed a condom and put it on. He hovered above me and pulled my panties off.

"I love you" he whispered.

He pressed himself inside of me. We both moaned at the same time.

The next morning I woke up and ran to the toilet. I vomited my guts up and most of last nights tea. I sat on the ground shocked. This was the second morning in two days. Something wasn't right. Marcus had already gone to work but he'd left a red rose and some warm toasted waffles on the bench for me. I ate the food and got dressed. I got in my car and drove down the the local store. I went in and went to the personal hygiene shelves. I grabbed three tests and paid for them.

Two hours later I sat on the bathroom floor with the positive pregnancy tests in front of me. Tears were rolling down my face. I grabbed my phone with a shaking hand and dialled Marcus' number.

"Hey baby, is everything alright?" he answered.

"Marcus, things aren't right."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant" I said.

"Wow, that's amazing news."

"Yeah, I know it is. I'm just scared and excited at the same time."

"Bonnie, don't be scared. Being pregnant is a good thing. We're having a baby together" he said.

"Yeah, we are."

I just didn't know if it was his or Jake's.......