Part Two

To clarify this story is strictly for jokes only. I started the story out of boredom and shared it with some friends who helped me continue the story.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy this crazy mess of a story.

While on the ride to (wherever Dora lives) nick thought about all the things he wanted to tell his friend after all these years and possibly he's feelings. As they arrive Judy leads nick to the hotel they'll be staying at for the next few weeks since these investigations take time. "Alright this is us! I can't wait to do this investigation with you nick" Judy says with a slight blush on her face. Nick assumed that Judy had a small crush on him so he took her blushing at a sense of her feelings being expressed toward him. "Yeah same! I'm going to love doing this with you haha." Nick replied to Judy's response. "I'll be getting us settled in the room you can go explore and look through the case if you want" Judy says. "Alright I'll go explore, I kinda wanna see if a old friend still lives in the area" Nick says. Nick walks out the hotel and explores around the town. The nostalgia hits him all at once, it's been so long since he's been in his home town. While he's walking he gets the weird sense that someone is watching him. He keeps walking through the town til he turns a corner as an attempt to stop the random person he felt stalking him. As he stands by a brick wall he hears rustling coming from a near by bush.