Part Six

GUDDAMN FINALLY, I couldn't think of shit to write man plus I had to write about the dirty 😪.

To clarify this story is for joking purposes only. I hope you enjoy whatever you call this shit.

Spicy stuff ahead!

"Woah woah! What are you doing there carrots?!" Nick nervously shouts at Judy. "Oh sorry, I just wanted to start our case on a good note, you know what they say sex brings good fortune. (No one says that, she's just horny) "Nick I know you've picking up on my hints I've gave you since the missing mammal case.. I know you probably won't even wanna do this, god what am I doing.. I'm sorry, I didn-" Before the bunny could finish her sentence the fox kisses her making her shut up. "Carrots.. I feel the same about you..." Though this was true the things him and swiper did today couldn't erase from his mind. Nick pulls Judy in kissing all over her. He needed a distraction from those thoughts of him and swiper and Judy gave him the perfect opportunity. Nick leads Judy into the bed while they are still passionately kissing, Small moans escape Judy's mouth as Nick sucks on her neck leaving a love mark (hickey). "N-Nick~, I wanna try something before we start" Judy says, Causing nick to stop out of curiosity, Judy runs out of the room and comes back with a rope. "Hah, what's the for?" "I wanted to try something, I've seen a few people do it to their partners and it interested me." This new interest made nick nervous, what would she do to him with that rope?!" A few minutes pass and Nick is undressed and tied to the bed board. "This isn't funny hops, what are you going to do to me" Judy gets herself on the bed and nervously looks at Nick's length then she takes him whole. "Carr~" moans and groans travel around the hotel room as Judy swirls her tongue around Nick's tip, bobbing her head up and down in a fast pace. "Judy I'm going to.." Judy then stops causing the fox to become irritated. She the adjusted herself over his manhood and sits down. "F-fuck" leaves this innocent looking preys mouth. Going up and down keeping the same pace as she once was, love making surrounds the whole room. "Nick I'm close" This caused the predator to break those ropes the bunny out of much effort into tying. Flipping her over now having them in the missionary position. The fox then rams his cock inside the bunny's entrance. "Fuck I can't take it all~" Judy says, "Say my name" "Nic~" the pleasure Judy was feeling made her unable to even say this fox's name. Nick flips Judy on her stomach which makes her ass face the fox. Nick takes small bites out of the bunny then he uses he's fingers and starts going in and out of her cunt. At this point the bunny is lost at words and is overwhelmed with pleasure she can't even move. Nick does circular motions around her clit causing her to squirm then proceeds to eat her out. Hours of this love making go on, I bet people in other rooms could hear this couple. Once they finish Judy is passed out from exhaustion. Nick had a wonderful night with Judy, like damn he fucked her so good she probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. But this lingering thought stayed in his head, (Swiper..swiper...swiper) he had to have him, his feelings toward him only grew stronger for him after his intercourse with Judy. What will this fox do?!

Sorry ik this is bad I'm not a good smut writer.