Part seven

It's the next morning. Judy and Nick wake up to patrol the town. All of a sudden sirens start to ring.

Judy-"Where the noise coming from?"
Nick-"We should hurry and find out"

Nick and Judy rush to the scene to discover a familiar blue masked fox...

Nick is shocked at what's he's seeing, taken a step back too surprise to see a man he loved committing a crime. Judy suddenly pulls out her gun and aims at swiper.

Judy-"FREEZE! You're under arrest! SWIPER NO SWIPING!"

Nick is frozen in his steps, both of he's love interest meet unexpectedly and in one of the worst situations.

Judy-"NICK HURRY AND CUFF HIM BEFORE HE RUNS AWAY"

~Judy looks up at nick~
Judy-"nick...?"
Following nicks perplexed gaze at swiper

Nick-"I-.."

Swiper can only look at Nick in shock, unable to move. A thief fucking a cop...

Judy feeling like a third wheel intervenes from this awkward tension and attacks swiper.

In a matter of seconds gun shots are heard...

Authors note: THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING, sorry for the inactivity but I'll try to post more, plus summer is coming up so look for updates.
Credits to my friend: "Bad bleep" for helping me write this chapter! She's such a cool and amazing person.