Kagehina

Kageyama was sitting at the computer desk and next thing he knows Hinata is sitting himself on his lap so he faced Kageyama. "Hinata I am trying work, now is not a good time". Kageyama said, stress lacing his voice as he spoke. "Hey Kags you seem stressed, come do me" Hinata said confidently as he left hickeys and kisses on his shirtless husband's neck and chest. "Don't you mean do something with me?" Kageyama asked, "nope" Hinata said as he jumped off Kageyama's lap and ran to the bedroom.

"Oh hell no you don't boke" Kageyama said as he chased Hinata. Once Kageyama got there he noticed Hinata was naked and began to discard his own clothes as he walked over to Hinata, he left at least 40 marks. Hinata then instinctively walked over to Kageyama's dick and began to suck him off. "Good slut, you did me so well" Kageyama cooed as he came down his lovers throat. "Now Hina I am going to lay on my back and I want you to line your ass up with my face, okay" Kageyama instructed.
Hinata did as he was told, Kageyama stuck his tongue in and out and fifteen minutes later he came. "Good job babe" Kageyama said as he praised him. "Get on all 4's Hinata" Kageyama grunted. Hinata listened as he felt the first finger go in. Kageyama saw Hinata tap so he began to pump his finger in and out. He then added a second, then a third. He then felt that he prepped Hinata enough. "You ready sunshine" Kageyama whispers as he kissed the skin behind Hinata's ear. As soon as Hinata nodded, he slowly inserted himself.
Once Hinata gave him the okay he started to pound into Hinata causing him to scream. "Oh yes Kageyama, harder and faster please". Of course Kageyama had no choice but to comply with the shorty's wishes. Hinata came soon after. The tightness caused Kageyama to follow suit. He grabbed the now collapsed Hinata and brought him to the tub and held him as he filled it. Once it was filled he got in and put Hinata on him and washed them both off. Once he finished, Kageyama untangled himself from Hinata and replaced the sheets and got Hinata some fresh clothes. He sat the clothes down and put fresh boxers and pants on.

Kageyama brought the clothes to the bathroom, he got Hinata out and dried him off. Once he was dried to satisfaction Kageyama put the fresh clothes on him and scooped Hinata up and laid him on the bed. Kageayama climbed on the bed and snuggled up with Hinata.

Bonus

The next morning

Kageayama wakes Hinata up by kissing his nose, "hey is the world's sexiest idiot hungry?" Kageyama cooed as he played with Hinata's hair. "Yeah, I want meat buns for breakfast" Hinata requested. "How about waffles instead?" Kageyama asked trying to influence Hinata. Hinata perked up "yeah let's make waffles together instead" Hinata shouted in pure excitement.

"Oh, Jesus now I remember why I cook alone" Kageyama said as he looked at the mess before him as Hinata sat at the table happily eating his waffles. "I'll help you clean up after I am done eating if you want" Hinata said, his mouth full of waffles. "I think I got it, but thank you" Kageyama said remembering the reason he fell in love with this orange ball of happiness.

He was gonna go for it, "uh hey Hinata can we talk?" Kageyama muttered, "yeah what is it" Hinata said handing his plate to his husband who in return put it in the sink. "We have known each other for 8 years, dated for 3 years, engaged for 1 year, and married for 3." Kageyama said. "Yeah, what about it?" Hinata asked. "How do you feel about us having kids, I know you never brought it up but-" Kageyama said before he was cut off by Hinata saying "of course". "Really" Kageyama said as he dropped his guard.

"Yes, I do. I never brought it up cause i wasn't sure if it was something you wanted, the past 8 years you have been a great friend and a great partner the past 7. There is no doubt in my mind you will be an even better father" Hinata explained earning him a kiss from Kageyama.