SasuSaku

"Please Sasuke take me with you I love you, I can't live without you" Sakura begged as she held on to Sasuke for dear life. Her grip lessened as he began to walk forward, exiting the front gates of the village. Sakura heart broken just stood there, "well are you coming or not" Sasuke said with a faint smile on his face. He started walking again, Sakura chasing after him.

"So where are we going" Sakura said struggling to keep up with his brisk pace. "We are going to Karin's hiding place, it isn't much farther" Sasuke said coldly. Within 10 minutes time they arrived, Sasuke opened the door. "Karin, Suigetsu it's me and Sakura" he called out, the faint footsteps of Karin's heels echoed the halls. "Sasuke is it really to" the redhead screamed in excitement, "yes it is him, and he brought me along to keep him company" Sakura said, her voice dripping with maliciousness.

"We will be heading to my room now" he said grabbing Sakura by the wrist. "Sasuke what's wrong" Sakura asked, her voice full of worry. "I didn't like how Suigetsu was looking at you" he explained, "but Sasuke he wasn't even in the room" she pleaded. "He was hiding in the shadows" he yelled pulling you both into his room. Sasuke then shut and locked the door, "I need to show him who you belong to. Lay on the bed now" Sasuke instructed.

Sakura did as she was told without argument or hesitation. Sasuke then crawled on top of her and began kissing and sucking on her neck. "Oh Sasuke, don't ever stop" she moaned out when he found her sweet spot. Sasuke wasted no time and tore Sakura's shirt open, be began to leave more hickey's on her chest than he did her neck. Once he was satisfied with the mural he left on Sakura's chest, he tore her bra off and took on of her nipples in his mouth roughly.

"Sasuke oh my god, you have an angels touch" she screamed out in pleasure. As he abused her nipple he took the other in-between his fingers and played with it. Sasuke released her nipples from his grasp and ripped her pants and underwear off, he also took the time and removed his own clothes. "Are you ready for what's Sakura" he asked with a devious smile. "Yes Sasuke please, just touch me some more" Sakura said squirming from a lack of touch.

Sasuke then began to eat Sakura out, "ahhhh Sasuke faster" she said as she gripped the Sheets. "Sasuke I'm going to cum" she said, this only inspired Sasuke to eat her out faster. She came so hard it made her eyes roll back into her head. Sakura saw how hard Sasuke was, it scared her a little. Sasuke kissed her stomach and pushed himself in, causing Sakura to shriek in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Sasuke took no time before he started to pound into Sakura so hard that no sound came out when she tried to scream.

Sakura could feel Sasuke hitting her good spot with every stroke. She came again, but Sasuke didn't slow down let alone stop. Sasuke's strokes became sloppy and he soon planted his sticky seed into Sakura. Sasuke looked at the mess that was Sakura, and began to clean her off with a rag. He worked her harder than he meant to, he literally fucked her to sleep. Once he was done cleaning her, he flopped down on the bed next to her and fell asleep

Bonus

The next morning

"So Sasuke where is Sakura" Karin asked not a hint of concern in her voice. "She is still sleeping" Sasuke answered. "Sasuke why did you choose such a lazy woman" Karin spat. "Well if you must know, Sakura is still sleeping because I fucked her so hard she couldn't stay awake" Sasuke retorted. "But do tell me Karin, when was the last time someone did that to you" Sasuke inquired. "Sakura has something you'll never achieve, she has an active sex life" he fired back.

Karin had to pick her jaw off the ground to leave the room. "Damn Sasuke I didn't think you had it in you" Suigetsu said as he chuckled. "No one comes for my girlfriend and gets away with it" Sasuke stated. "You think of me like a girlfriend" Sakura said tearing up. "You loved me when I wasn't sure anyone did. You are more than a girlfriend Sakura, you are a soulmate to me" Sasuke revealed. "Now let's go back to the village and report our relationship to the Hokage" he requested, "I'd love to, let's go right now" Sakura responded.

As they were leaving the only think Sakura could feel was Karin's glare behind her. "I love you Sasuke Uchiha" Sakura said, "I love you too Sakura Haruno" he responded give Sakura a deep kiss. They then resumed their descent back to the village, hand in hand.

They were returning to the village different than when they left, they were returning as 2 halves making each other whole. "Sakura you are the greatest thing I have in my life" Sasuke said, "I could say the same about you, Sasuke" she said in response.