Tonight Let's get some..

@ Casssiee! Dedicated to youu! oh and Jenni too! @TaylorGreysonLOVE Heyu guys! Enjoy. 

~~

-Cassie-

Hello. I'm Cassie. Australian. Blond Hair and Green eyes. I'm 18 and legal ;). I go clubbing with my friend all the time! --

"Jenniiiii! Leggoo Clubbing!!!" I shouted at the sleeping girl at 5 pm. 

"Gooo awaaayyyy!" She screeched back. It sounded like pooe ewwiee! Hah!

"It's 5 pm!" I screeched back. 

"Woaahh! Im upp!!!" She jumped finally awake. 

"I shower you choose my outfit then you shower i choose your outfit okaay?" I asked, confirming.

"Yuppydoodless!" She checked. 

I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. After that, I blow dried it and curled my hair Into Taylor Swift's famous bangs and curls to the side hairstyle. I put on some mascara, added a smokey eye, painted myy nails metalic silver to match and put some lipgloss. I'm done. I wrapped a towel around my body and looked at the outfit placed at my bed. Jenni picked out a normal casual clubbing outfit. She picked a leopard pushup bra, a leopard thong, a tie dye booty shorts, and a low hanging singlet That revealed half of my chest and revealed my stomach and toned 4 pack. I'm lame :P. 

Since she would make me suffer, I chose something super revealing. I chose a tube top singlet that showed her chest and stomach and a pencil skirt that had a floral design on the back of her bum so it was pretty much revealing her thong. I chose a pink lacy thong and a leopard pink push up bra that said "I'm sexy and You wanna get some with me." I smirked.

"I'm doooo.. wooooaahh! You look hot babeeeess!" She marveled. I struck a pose. 

"Check me out sistah. She put on her clothes and gagged. Wayy to revealing ;P. We went to the club and saw two guys. Hot guys. One had brunette hair and clear blue eyes. The other one had adorable curls and green eyes. "Dibs on curly!" I scream. "I was going for the blue eyed one anyways!" Jenni screamed. I walked to the curly one and placed my hand on his chest. He looked down at me and I winked. He sent me a smile back. "So what do you say me and you go in the club and grab a few drinks and have some,.... dessert?" I whispered seductively. He winked and pulled me into the club. I saw the brunette do the same to Jenni. "I'm Harry.. you are..." He asked. "The best one you'll get." I commented. He smiled and i blew a kiss at him. He brought me to a guess room and whaat he did next is for me to know and for you to never find out ;).

-Flirty Wink-

For you Cass!! I knew you wanted it short ;)

-amandaax143