Spin The Bottle (Louis Tomlinson)

Just another One Shot! About a random person! ~~ Hope you guys likeyyy!

Dedicated to HeartBrokenAngel_23 because she made me write stories <3<3<3

@HeartBroken Angel_23 Thanks for your inspiration! Hope you're reading it! It would be a dream come true if you did, you're such a good and emotional writer! I can almost feel like I'm in the situation! Hope mine is like yours too! I bet not! I'm just a beginner!  Thx!

Sorry for errors and typos guys!! :) I'm embarrased! 

- amandaax143 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Karen POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lets go crazy crazy crazy til' we see the sun! I know we only met but let's pretend it's love!"  

I heard One Direction's top single in Take Me Home blast through the mega huge speakers. "Kaaaaarrr! Leggo parrrttyyyy!" My best friend Brianna (Bree) slurred. She was obviously drunk. I saw probably 2...3...4 bottles of beer that she and her boyfriend drank on the table. Across, her super hot boyfriend Chris was sitting there, passed out. They must have drank 2 bottles of beer each. "Breeeeeee!" I whined, "You're drunkkk! You promise me you wouldn't get completely drunk!" She rolled her eyes, well since she is my best friend, I don't know why they hadn't rolled out of her eye sockets yet. "Karrrrrr! Let's just goooo! They're having a game of Spin The Bottle and Never Have I Ever! Which Oneeeee?" she asked me whinily. God, sometimes I don't even know why we're friends!

Never Have I Ever or Spin The Bottle? She knows me so well she doesn't even know that I don't like drinking or talking about what I done in my personal life.. Note the sarcasm. "Duuhh! Deffy Spin The Bottle! I wanna see the hot guys!" I gushed out, a dazed look in my eyes. I have always marveled at love. My mom and dad felt it with each other. It was like fireworks blasting in their spine, sending tingles down their body. THe way they explained it would have made a hopeless romantic like me burst out and weep in joy about true love. Whhoops! Haven't introduced myself.. My name's Karen Katherine Johnson. I was born on the midnight of December 23rd well practically 24th since it's midnight. Year, 1992 turning 20 in my next birthday. Hair and Eye color, Dirty blonde hair and azure blue eyes. If this was mean girls, I would be the mean and popular bitch that is soo hot that everywhere she looks, guys give her a call me sign. Or, the Regina George or Cady Heran. I have two real friends that doesn't just follow me everywhere. Bree, she's such a slut and flirts with every hot guy she sees. She usually flirts with nerds to do her homework. Hallie, she's outgoing and intelligant. As you can see, girls act dumb because they think it's cute but us, we're natural. Hallie's intelligant and some boys, think that intelligance is sexy. Me, Bree and Hallie have slim bodies, good personalities and a huge sense of humor, which not every popular bitch has. 

Not that you guys have to know this, most guys know what size cup bra a girl is and somehow, the popular bitches always come in first with me and Bree a tripple D cup while Hallie a double D cup.We're only 19 turning 20. I'm a current aeropostale model and a starting Hollister one. Well, get back to the party now.

~~ Spin The Bottle Game.

Louis Tomlinson. Zayn Malik. Liam Payne. Niall Horan and Harry Styles are hereee!!!!! SQUEEEEE!!

Shit! Louis is lookin' HOT today. His hair was tousled up and a bit messy which made him more adorkable. He was wearing a red and white striped shirt and a tanned blazer. Crap! I can't stop looking into his deep sea green eyes and pink fluffy lips, wondering how they would feel on mine. Cecilia Carter. I saw how her eyes were shooting daggers at mine, her eyes saying "Get a life Bitch! Louis is alll mineeee!!!" I sent her back a look saying " Nuh uhhh! He doesn't have a girlfriend! He's not yours! :P" I saw her growl and smiled in victory. "Smiling about something ehh? Care to tell me love?" A hot breath whispered behind my neck. It sent tingles down my spine making me shiver. Then I heard him leave behind me. Where the heck did he go? And Why did he call me love? A voice asked inside my head. I ignored it when I heard a sweeet voice singing.