Niall Imagine ~ Jenni <3

This one's for you Jenni! <3 Thanx 4 PMing me about it ;) got every single detail...

-amandaax143

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blonde waves swept across his forehead, gleaming blue eyes, "Niall" he firmly stated. His head, in the crease of my neck. I can feel his hot breath tickling my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "And you?" he questioned softly. I gasped as he softly nibbled on my neck. I was up against a wall and he was controlling me.

Damn you hormones...

I felt something harden on my thigh and realized... He had A BONER?! I thought I was the only one vulnerable in this situation. I snapped out of my daze. "J.....Jen....Jenn....Jennii" I stuttered out, gasping and moaning in sheer and utter pleasure. If you didn't know, he was leaving a love bite wait.. scratch that.. a love TRAIL. "Beautiful name for such a beautiful girl" Niall smirked, raising his head and smiling proudly at his love trail. His hands found the back pocket of my booty shorts and slipped something in it. Niall pulled his hands out and looked at me with those vibrant blue eyes. He caught my stare on his lips and smirked, He placed his hands on my bum and raised me up. I clung my legs on his waist and he started leaning in.

Eff...Eff...Eff.. Stop you hormonal body! Gosh.. I wanna feel his length.. EWW!  Noo! dirthy thoughts..dirty thoughts.. GET RID OF THEM JENNIFER! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT! C'mon jenni.. you can do this, 

Niall brushed his lips on mine. Do you get that sensation.. Sparks? when you kissing? Here, barely a peck, I felt fireworks in my head and lions in my stomach (WAYYYY WAYYY WAYYY bigger tha butterflies) It was too much sensation for me. With one of my hand on his torso, I used my other hand and pulled his head in. His lips met mine and he caressed my cheek. I pressed my lips on more and covered all our space, that a piece of paper couldn't even slip through. We fit perfectly, pushed up against each other.

His boner eventually growing bigger and harder and me getting wetter, we made out for 10 minutes. Stopping only for breaths. I pulled away and he grunted. I giggled at his plead and slid down. I was standing up right now. Niall had gone somewhere and I had to find him. I went up to my girls to ask "Hey Cass, Bree, Mand, you seen a blondie with blue eyes walk past 'ere?" Oh right.. I am from Australia but moved to england so NOW you can see where my accent is from. It's sort of a mix-up. "Yea, mate.. That lad just passed here with a beer bot'el" Cassie shrugged, drunk. Amanda sighed, "Nooooo! Yea, he passed with a beer bottle but he headed THAT direction" she pointed to the toilets.

"You can twust Mandywammy!! She no drinky beer or alcohols.." Bree slurred. I should've known... -.- trust my friends Bree and Cassie to get totally wasted in a pub. "Bree!!! I had 5" Cassie slurred, then smouldered at a guy. It took me a while to realize what they were talking about and I snapped. "Seriously, guys? The Bedding game... AGAIN?!" I sighed, trust my friends to get dirty in a TEEN pub. Bree and Cassie shot me big innocent grins. "Ahemm.. Jenni? You searching.. or WHAT?" Amanda kindly stated (not that sarcasm on KINDLY). I shot her a sheepish grin and headed to where she was pointing....... *drum roll* *dramatic effect*

THHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TOILET!!!!!

I went to check inside the boys bathroom, since no one was there and there HE was.. Niall Horan, palming himself through his boxers. "wtf?!" I gaped. Niall looked up and covered his 'erection', embarassed. He was as red as a ripe tomato. I smiled a BIG cocky grin. "Did I give you a boner, daaaarrrlingg?" I purred seductively. He blushed even more, if THAT was possible. "I can please you waaaayyy more than your hand can daahling.." I smouldered, still seductive. He gasped as his erection peeked out. I blushed too. "Sooo... love, since you saw 'it' why dont you do 'it'.." He smirked his famous smirk.

And that night, was the best night ever in a pub.. All you guys have to do is to know that no one was in that toilet. And, the next day.. (Yes... they stayed overnight in a PUB) they had a VERY hard time covering their 'bareness'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For you Jenni! Hope you likey it ;)

P.S. people who are reading this, the only reason i made this one heated was because Jenni wanted it heated.. So.. if you guys dont like it.. Sorry ;( I tried my hardest.. Is it pretty long? No? ok ;(