Reboot

This was all that I could think of for this so plz bear with me

------------------------

Ben's P.O.V.

Ben Tennyson, world's fastest go-cart racer, checks out his competition. 

"His mystery charm is kinda attractive," Ben thought, "wait- WHAT?!?!"

His archrival barely manages to hide his terror at facing such an amazing racer. 

Ben shook his head and turned his attention to the race track before him. The referee waved the green flag and with that, the race began. Ben and his rival immediately in the lead. Leaving all the other racers in the dust.

Tennyson takes the inside.  

The pair were neck and neck for quite some time. Both traversing the course at a ridiculous speed. They made it through the ring of fire in sync. They took the brutal turns like it was nothing. They sped through the "Lunar Launcher" at the same time. Blasting off into space towards the moon.

From there, Ben looked towards his rival again. This time, he was able to see his face that was hidden behind the visor.   

"Wow, he's really cute," Ben thought, his face heating up slightly.

The brunette shook his head once again and tried to focus on the race. Despite that, Ben caught himself taking occasional glances at his archrival. His cheeks growing hotter each time. At some point, his heart started pounding a bit too fast as well. 

Soon, the race came to its end. The referee rapidly waved the checkered flag as Ben crossed the finish line. Mere seconds before his rival crossed it. The crowd burst into loud cheers and chants at Ben's victory. It was the usual outcome but nonetheless worthy to be celebrated.

After receiving his award and leaving the arena, the young Tennyson found his mind wondering back to his rival. The blush that dusted the brunette's cheeks at the sight of him. That strange feeling that was evoked because of him. Those reactions returning tenfold since Ben was thinking about his rival.

"What does this mean?" Ben thought, "I can't have a crush on him... right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly, I didn't really know what to do with this prompt then I found stuff about a theory regarding the reboot (which I still haven't watched yet but I will when I have more time.) It's about that one episode "Drive You Crazy" where Ben's archrival in his daydream sequence is a nod to Rook because of the similar colour scheme. So I just took that knowledge and ran with it.

Anyway, have a good rest of your day/night and see you tomorrow!