First Kiss

Did somebody order cuteness? No? Well you're getting it anyway!

-----------------------------

Ben's P.O.V.

I remember when Rook and I kissed for the first time. We were hanging out in my apartment. I had just confessed that I liked him. My head was turned away from Rook, eyes closed. I didn't want to see his reaction immediately. Especially if it was negative. A bright blush had adorned my cheeks.

A few moments of silence passed. I had feared the worst. Tears built up behind my tightly shut eyes. That was until I felt a familiar hand cup my cheek. My eyes shot open, causing a few tears to slip down my cheeks. The hand gently brought my head back to its original position and angled it upwards so that I was looking directly into Rook's amber eyes.

He used his thumb to wipe away my stray tears. Caressing my cheek gently afterwards. His eyes briefly darted downwards to my lips. My heart was pounding out of my chest. An unbearably hot blush had spread across my entire face. I knew what was coming next but it still took me by surprise.

Rook connected our lips. His eyes fell closed and mine followed soon after. I melted into the kiss in a matter of seconds. It started out soft and sweet. Filled to the brim with our mutual passion. Soon, it grew more intense as we hungrily attacked each other's lips. Not wanting to break the contact and ultimately end it.

However, that was inevitable. The kiss would have to end as we needed to breathe. Thus, Rook and I broke apart. We were both panting lightly. My arms had somehow ended up wrapped around Rook's neck and his other hand rested comfortably on my hip.

I shyly looked away only to meet Rook's eyes again moments later. His pupils were blown wide. The amber of his irises barely peeking through. We stayed in our position for a minute or two. Silence consuming us. Rook was the one to break the silence by saying three words. Three words I will never get tired of hearing. 

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This turned out better than I expected and I originally wrote this at crack hours. (I made minor changes since then but still) I love it sm! Have a good rest of your day/night!