V

Lost

My life was a mess after all what happened I was shocked from his death , my heart was broken , my heart was aching every time his face come to my mind , the hatred just kept getting bigger in my heart . I just stayed like that for about a year , no one of my friends gave up on me but I think it's time for me to give up and just leave , school is not helping nor my mom , she was just struggling to keep us in her Side and protect us from dad , she already has her own problems to worry about , she has Second stage leukemia , she can't even afford the treatment , I don't want to lose her too .. I'm so useless .

I was just an extra baggage to everyone , I was useless and I can't even move on, I thought my time has finally come .

*y/n bring from the kitchen a sharp knife and go to the tub in her bathroom *

-y/n : (open the tap and with a low voice say ) I'm sorry everyone , I'll miss you *crying silently *

   Haru will be so sad and angry but I wish he just forgive me , I feel so drunk on thoughts  and depressed , I didn't think about how sad they're going to be if something bad happens to me , I'm so selfish I know !
I already know from the beginning .

*y/n phone's is ringing but she doesn't pay attention *

~ even if I'm not here to stay ... I still want your heart~

-Y/n: the water is so cold *brings the knife and cut wrist , close her eyes and give up*

Suddenly a familiar voice that says my name woke me up from my deep sleep , it was him .

-Mitsuya : what the hell y/n what did you did to yourself , if your mom sees you in this situation she'll ... oh god y/n why ...

-Y/n mind : i can't speak I'm so tired I feel cold , I'm sorry mitsuya .

- Mitsuya : hello 119 please can you...

-Y/n mind : mitsuya why , why you're doing your best to save me , why you're crying...

*y/n try hardly to reach his face and wipe his tears while sitting on that wet bathroom floor , swimming in her own blood .

-Mitsuya : don't leave me y/n please .. y/n please open your eyes I'm her for you don't go ,we're all in this together ..

-Y/n mind : i feel so guilty to leave such a pure person like you , chifuyu and Emma .. I'm sorry mitsuya i wish I have another chance , god just give me another chance I'll stay with my mom ... I miss her soft hand on my cheek . *close her eyes *

I couldn't open my eyes to see mitsuya again but I can feel a warm hand touching my face and my hand , I think it's him , I wish it were him .

*Y/n open her eyes to find her mom holding her hand like she was her last hope *
-The mom : y/n you're awake !

-Y/n : *whispering* mom I'm sorry .

-the mom : shh don't talk I'm here with you and all your friends are her for you too .

-Chifuyu : are you dumb ?

-Emma : she is can't you see *sob* ?

-Y/n : I'm ... sorry ... Emma stop crying please , I was such a coward and try to leave everyone .

-Mitsuya : you must relax , all We want from you is being fine !

-Y/n: I'm so lucky you found me mitsuya .

-Y/n: can we go to that special place that baji show us when we were kids after I go out from here ?

-Mitsuya : *pats your head* promise .

Y/n : can i hold your hand Emma ?

-Emma : of course you can .

-Y/n: thank you it's so warm and gentle
Emma *smiles*

22:09
Everyone left , it was just me and mom at the hospital , she seemed so tired and pale . I couldn't stop thinking about the stupid thing I did to her , Haru and everyone else , apologising to her is not enough .

-Y/n: mom ..

-The mom : yes sweetie , do you need anything I'll call -

-Y/n: mom ! You should take care of yourself too , you're sick !

-The mom : I'm going to be fine sweetie .

-Y/n : mom I'm not a kid anymore , I know what's your sickness , I know that's you're not fine , I promise I won't do anything wrong *start crying * just don't leave me .

-The mom : I won't sweetie .

-Y/n : I'll quit school , I'll find any way to bring you money , I won't give up again I promise !

   My mom was on the verge of crying , she was just comforting me , I know that she gave up already, I was just making it harder for her , but i won' give up this time , I know what I should do to save you mom . Just wait a little bit .

  I'll save you at any cost , I promise .