IX

She was wearing a cropped leather jacket and a cute short , she looked so gorgeous when I saw her , she looked beautiful from head to toes , her messy hair and her cute little hands carrying the helmet , every little detail about her was driving me crazy , I feel something deep and intense inside my body .

-y/n: it's not your marriage or something hurry up !

-kazu : heh sorry I was bringing my jacket , I didn't know you have such good taste in men's clothes too , you impressed me .

-y/n: asahi bought them ...

-kazu : oh .. alright !

- y/n : here's the helmet.

-kazu : woah~ oh my , look at this bike .

-y/n: *stare in the eyes , attractive isn't it ~

Kazutora touched the seat gently with his slender hand while looking deeply in the eyes.

-kazu: can i-

-y/n: no .

-kazu : let me finish first !

-y/n: you're injured ? Remember.

-kazu : it's not even that bad .

-y/n: come on .

The air was so fresh , the silence of night was so perfect for a ride .

-kazu : can i grab your waist , you're so fast and my other hand is hurting you know ..

-y/n: go ahead .

He grabbed my waist with his hand so gently to his torso until we arrived .
-kazu: damn , who thought you -

-y/n: this place .

-kazu: this cliff ...

-y/n: i haven't been here since the day I said goodbye to all our friends.

-kazu : i missed this place so much .

-y/n: yeah me too .

-kazu : what do you mean by you said goodbye for the last time ??

-y/n: cigarette ?

-kazu : no tha- throw that away .

-y/n : i left Tokyo and my life here a long ago , I choosed my father .

-kazu : what do you mean ? What are you saying .

-y/n: my mom was sick and I decided to exchange myself for her traitement, I didn't wanted her to leave me , As you and baji did .
He wanted a heir , and I was what he looked for . I lost y/n a long ago and she's not coming back again .

-kazu : why would you do that to people who loves you the most y/n !

-y/n: i had a lot of hard time . I never talked about this with anyone .

Kazutora suddenly put my head on his shoulder and say :
-I'm listening . Tell me everything you want to say , And whatever you say whatever , you did I'll stay with you.

-y/n: that damn dad , he dragged me here . I'm a criminal . My hands are stained , i can't imagine myself with anyone of them now .

Suddenly kazutora grab my hand aggressively and say :
-you're not the only one with stained hands y/n , you're not alone now , right ?

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore , I can feel tears are just shedding from my eyes silently . I feel the pain but I'm not bleeding.
I just grabbed another cigarette , and lit it .

-kazu : you know what , give me one .

-y/n: you sure ?

-kazu : just give me !

-y/n: here , let me just-

He put that cigarette immediately on his mouth and before finishing my sentence he touched my cigarette's head with his and lit it , his eyes almost killed me .

-kazu: stop crying.

-y/n:I'm i .. I'm sorry for shooting you .. and you're free to go now .

-kazu: houf~ i already said I'm with you .

-y/n : i said you can go and live !

I throw the cigarette away . And stare at him with my teary eyes .

-kazu : don't look at me like that ... alright it's your fault , I can't hold myself any longer ...

He put his hand on my cheek and his lips on mine so smoothly and gently under the light of moon which was so calming .
Not a moment too quick, not a moment too slow I felt his warm lips moving away slowly.

-kazu : i see that worked , you stopped crying , sorry if this was surprising , ... my lips are a little bit dry too .

-y/n: thank .. you kazutora , I mean .. i your .. was good , how dare you !

-kazu : say my name one more time y/n ~

-y/n : kazu-tora ?

-kazu : my name sounds better from that mouth of yours y/n ~

-y/n: kazutora !

-kazu : ah please ~

-y/n : do you want me to slap you ?

-kazu : yes !

-y/n: you're a weirdo come on it's late , and my back is hurting from sitting on the ground.

- kazu : I'll drive . My hand is okay .

He already sate on the bike quickly and soon as I approached he said :
-do you want to sit in the front ?

-Y/n: but you're going to drive , right ?

-kazu : yes come here .

I sate in the opposite side while he was putting the helmet for me .
-y/n: you won't put yours ?

-kazu : I'll be okay , just hold on me tight , I'll go easy .

I hugged him tightly with both my hands and wrapped my legs around his waist .
-kazu: ouch ~ it's hurts a little , here we go .

His body smell fragrantly disguised itself as a tasteful aroma , mixed with the fume of cigarettes that made it even harder to forget , I was hiding in his warm chest that felt so safe until we came home .

-kazu : come on y/n you seem so tired.

-y/n : yes I'll sleep immediately, good night *smile .

-kazu: good night kitty , ah wait a moment .

-y/n : what ?

-kazu : a good night kiss .

Kazutora is just so adorable he even kissed me in my forehead before sleeping , I was treating him like shit for past days .
-y/n : I'm sorry .

-kazu : shh sleep tight .