Days Gone

"Baby are you ready? The baby sitter will be here in a few minutes" Simon yelled from the bathroom. I poked my head and saw him tying his tie. He gave me a flirty look but playfully rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. "Yes I'm ready"

"You look good in this dress" he studied my curves and ran his hand down my waist. "Thank you, and you clean up nicely as well" Simon chuckled and got off the bathroom sink. "Where is Madison?" He asked while looking into my eyes.

"She's in the living room playing with her blocks"

"Good then I can get away with this" he said leaning into me and kissing me deeply.

5 years later this mans kisses had lit a fire in me. I wasn't sure if I was in love with him. I don't think I could ever be in love with someone else but I did like Simon a lot. He's sweet and gentle which was a feeling I never felt while dating rough Mafia men.

"Mommy, Daddy" we heard a little girl call out. Madison ran past the bathroom looking for us and Simon and I started quietly laughing. "Mommy, daddy?" She called out again sounding a little more sad.

"In here princess" Simon said. Madison ran into the bathroom with her arms wide open. Simon bent down letting her run into his arms. Simon was so good with kids. Especially Madison.

I felt bad that this wasn't his kid and I know he'd be heart broken if he ever found out. I could see Michael in Madison's face. They had the same facial features and black hair. She was a constant reminder of him. Madison ran over to me and hugged my legs. She smiled at me with the 2 baby teeth she was missing. "Are you leaving?" She asked. Her smile faded to a pout.

Her sad face always bothered me. I looked at Simon and he crossed his arms and shook his head. He knew I would cancel any plans for my daughter. "Yes Maddy we are but Natalie will be here to play with you" I ran my hands through her long curly black hair.

"Yayy we can watch blues clues together" she said as she ran back out the bathroom. I smiled and looked over at Simon who was laughing at her innocence.

"Simon do we really have to leave?" I said throwing my arms around his neck. "Yes we do, we haven't had a real date in 2 years.

We heard a knock on the door and Simon walked out of the bathroom to go answer it. "Natalie nice to see you again" I heard while looking at myself in the mirror. "Baby let's go before we're late for our reservation" I saw Simons head peek into the bathroom then disappear again.

Simon was in such a rush for this date night. He's wanted alone time with me every since Madison was born. For the past 3 years he's been trying to have another baby with me but I've been secretly taking the morning after pill to make sure I don't have any of his kids. If there is a slim chance of Michael coming back into my life I do not want things to be more complicated with 2 kids from 2 different men.

I walking into the living room and greeted Natalie and before I could engage in a conversation with her, Simon was eagerly nudging me out the front door.

"Thank you so much Natalie we'll be home before 9" Simon said as he shut the door behind us. "Why are you in such a rush?" I asked as he rushed me down the hall and into the elevator.

"Because we're not going to dinner" he said as he pushed the button rapidly. "What? Where are we going?"

The elevator door opened and he shoved me inside. As soon as the doors closed he pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He grabbed my ass and pressed himself against me. "Simon what are you doing?" I said between kisses

"I miss your body Claire" he kissed my neck and I moaned as a response. Simon didn't please me in bed he was to gentle. I wanted him to get aggressive and put me in my place. But outside of the bedroom I admired his tender love.

The elevator doors opened and he grabbed my hand and ran me out the lobby and to his car. "I got us a hotel room, I'll order food from there but tonight is all about us".

I gave him a small smile. I didn't feel like fake moaning tonight but I guess I had no choice.

I missed my old life.

𝐵𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟~

———————————————————————————
Author's Note

This isn't a story about Simon and cyd, We've actually shortened the love history with these 2 because we know y'all are here for Michael we wanted to go more in-depth but we switched it around to get to the good stuff either way-

If you have any questions feel free to ask and we will answer them. The next chapter is when the drama begins. Thank you for those who were patient with this backstory

- Legendary & Legacyy